Your computer system

Balandar

AMD 700

128 MB of ram (burned out my other 128)

Radeon 64mb

Soundblaster Pro

Since my puter was fixed, it seems to be acting like an old 486.  I'll most likely be getting a new system before the end of the year.  

Well looking at most of everyones, my is kindas outta date too, but here goes:

INtel P3 550

Asus p2b-LS motherboard

256 mb ram

3-12gb ultra wide SCSI-2 cheeta HD's

Plex righter 10x

UltraPlex 32x

Monster sound mx-300

Diamond Viper agp Video Card

Dual Voodoo-2 for 3d

No, i cannot play UO3d on this rig, but can play on wifes puter, and i rarely play it, as it looks crappy with the color fonts and such, (Hard to get used to)

I can't add  a better agp vidoe card, as Asus has a problem with high end graphics card in the p2b agp slot.  I have tried Intel 810, Voodoo3, 4 and 5 cards, along with Matrox cards.  Maybe if I go pci it might work, but have mucho space limitations in pci slots, and the voodoo cards work very well, even though it is a bit outdated.

Quote from Lord BloodStoned, posted on

Well looking at most of everyones, my is kindas outta date too, but here goes:

INtel P3 550

Asus p2b-LS motherboard

256 mb ram

3-12gb ultra wide SCSI-2 cheeta HD's

Plex righter 10x

UltraPlex 32x

Monster sound mx-300

Diamond Viper agp Video Card

Dual Voodoo-2 for 3d

No, i cannot play UO3d on this rig, but can play on wifes puter, and i rarely play it, as it looks crappy with the color fonts and such, (Hard to get used to)

I can't add  a better agp vidoe card, as Asus has a problem with high end graphics card in the p2b agp slot.  I have tried Intel 810, Voodoo3, 4 and 5 cards, along with Matrox cards.  Maybe if I go pci it might work, but have mucho space limitations in pci slots, and the voodoo cards work very well, even though it is a bit outdated.

Some nice hard drives there......smokin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lord BloodStoned

:D

Grrrr, one on dem fancy drives crashed friday, grrrr, it'll be a week before iIget it back fron seagate.  Seagate is pretty fast with the turnaround on their drives, sent out friday at 4 pm, should get it back probally bey friday of next week or monday.  

I prefer Seagate drives over most other drives, as the drive is the warranty, you don't need a reciept or anything if one of their drives fails, just go to their website and go to support and warranty info, enter the model and seriel number on your drive and it will tell you the warranty end date, then get a rma number thru the web or thru tech support ion the phone, and wa-laa, you send it back and they send you another with the remainder of warranty still on new drive......