CHAMP SPAWN PARTIES

OK, just felt I had to put out my 2 cents, of course others may believe its a dollar and a half!! * chuckles*

When having a party go to a dungeon spawn, these few things need to be kept in mind:

1. Know who is in your party at ALL times. I choose to keep my ICQ on and let ppl know if theres an entry into the party plz ICQ me.

2. It is REAL hard to see all the party chats with "you have gained in valor" spamming all over the place, be patient, repeat your need if necessary, but DO NOT SPAM!! it can close ppl out at times.

3. Understand that there is a 95% chance you will see a red in the dungeon. It is a 100% chance that red is not alone. It is a growing chance that he may be accompanied with blues. Be wary, be on guard at all times. Your party must have a plan of attack or retreat, MUST! or confusion will arise and all will die. Here is my party's usual plan of attack yours may vary. When a red attacks one in the party, party chat one word, RED. All spawn attacking stops until the reds are cleared out. I mean cleared out of the dungeon not just off a screen or two. If your party doesnt focus on the reds, no one will survive, your entire party must attack ONE red at a time. If you mount enough force on them, they will either come back with more, or leave until you are done.

4. If you choose to retreat, which sometimes is a wise decision, make sure everyone in your party knows the way out, very important when you invite a new spawner or maybe someone not familiar with that particular dungeon. Make sure everyone knows of the rules in fell dungeons i.e. no recalling out, spawn rate a little quicker, and have a rendevous spot AND a leader to make sure everyone is gathered up. That way 5 ppl arent looking and spamming to one or two missing ppl.

5. DO NOT say reds in party chat if there are none. DO NOT think that because you personally have not seen a red that they arent there if someone does say REDS. You need to trust your party and them you. The entire party needs to be on the same page, not one or two fighting off red attacks and the others killing the spawn, needs to be a group effort and a concentrated effort on the SAME goal.

To reitterate, the party needs to have the same knowledge of the spawn, the dungeon or spawn area, the entrance and exit, the rendevous point, the action to take when attacked, and where to go when the S hits the fan. Only the party leader should invite latecomers, that way you dont have 3 or 4 ppl showing up not in party, and have no idea where they are or what to do. Remember even 4 year vets may not know how to do a champ spawn, so Preparation is the KEY to success.

And as always, my old favorite----When in doubt, get the HELL out!!

Feel free to add to this or debate anything Ive put out. This is only to help make champs enjoyable for all. I know when I go with Kodoz, Triston, Cheblis and Marcas, I USUALLY have a great time *winks*!!

Sound advice Lukkan.

As Lukkan said one must concentrate the entire firepower of your forces on one threat if possible. By doing so you have a chance to reduce their numbers and gain the advantage.

Also, many of you have seen some of the tactics allowing for non-murderers to PK. The Noto PK and allied "Blues" doing assists.

It shoudnt matter what color you face, blue, red, grey. If PGoH is attacked, they should expect to be bulldozed by PURPLE people. Even if they attacked a grey PGoH member.

Counts go away eventually. And you should not fear taking one for defending your own.

Edited by Steel DarKnight