Upsetting event

Triston

It seems that while I was at work this weekend someone decided to releive me of a few of my more valuable items. I now have minimal ingots (they where kind enough to leave me a few thousand iron) no leather, no powerscrolls, no runic hammers or ASH's, no powerscrolls or skulls of power, no dying tub (except the furnature dye tub, it was in a hard to find spot and was thus missed) and have been releived of many other random items.

This is very disturbing to me as the list of friends is fairly limited, and includes only those I trust. I am not posting this to complain or point fingers, I am simply posting this so that when you go to my house and cant get in, you know why. I wiped the friend list totaly and fully, so as to avoid implicating anyone. To be perfectly honest, I cant even begin to imagine who the villan may be, and frankly I dont care. Whomever you are just know you have ruined what little trust I had left in this game.

On a related note, my play time will be minimal over the next few days, as I am quite frustrated.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triston, I feel for you. This obviously is and would be a very disturbing event.

All I can say is

"Whats mine is yours."

Feel free to give me a yell if i can do anything. Ive built up some stockpiles of inventory over my time and would be more than happy to help you rebuild.