Quitting

Feel

Me and Panax will be quitting SB ty for all the time you have given us as well as all the help you have, on monday mid day we will be giving all out items to the guild as well as gold. Hopefully Bal or Tal will be on so i can hand them out.

and once again ty for all the fun you have given us.

=( Hope you guys find a better place. Keep an eye on these forums, we do plan on creating a guild in SWG and could use a few more like yourselves. (espically if SB doesn't get their act together)

several things added into it, the time spend in playing was fun but long and way to much politics, and not enough action, the lag was aggraviting so i am gona continue playing the frist person shooter Counter Strike if you ever want to get in touch with me my Aim is Sagebloodstone21, my email is AS_Pumpy@yahoo.com the web space for my clan in CS is www.awolseals.com my user name is Pumpy, and im in Irc under the channel clan_as in us.games.east server

I really enjoyed all your company, i have never had so much fun playing a MMORPG in the short time that i played EQ took for ever for me to enjoy it. Hopefully i will be joining you in another MMORPG when one instrests me.

Thank You All.

Heel-Prelate

Blasty-Fury

Tool-Crusader

Nah-Assassin

Archived