Farewell to Britannia

Well everyone, my time has finally come. I said about a week ago that I would be leving this realm. Since then I have tried to find a reason to stay other than all of you. Alas, I just cant seem to do it. While I will be leaving UO, I am in no way leaving the Empire :D I'll still be around on the site and we will all meet up in #insert next game name here# down the road. I do want to thank everyone for my time in UO these past years. It has been an HONOR and a privelage being a part of the best guild on this planet, in my opinion.

I will be getting with some of you tonight or tomorrow so that I may transfer over many items and my money so that it may serve the Empire.

Also, is there anyone with a slot to take on my home within Novitus? It is 10x13 I believe.

Eth your going to be sorely missed but as i said before friendships extend beyond the game and your right you will meet up with us all im sure in another game, but we better hear from yuo on the boards and on icq to keep in touch

Lora

p.s if nobody else has free account i can hold the house until a member needs one

Ive been wanting a spot there for so long, and dinadan will gladly take it if possible. I will miss you sorely Elathiel, and wish you would stay, but its your decision. Safe journeys and good luck in all you do brother

Edited by kodoz

Elathiel,

It is with sorrow that I bid you farewell. It is my hope that we meet once more in this realm or the next.

Your words of wisdom and advice have always followed us and I’m sure your input will be missed.

Also, it is a true mark of a generous soul when, as you did, one gives of his own assets back to the order. The items you transferred to us such as your home could have easily been sold on Ebay for profit. This act alone shows your spirit.

Strength and Honor friend, whatever road you now or will walk.

I want to thank you all for the kind words. It was a very tough decision for me, but the right one at this time for me personally. As I stressed to everyone on my last night in the realm, I have left UO, but forever remain part of this Empire.

The items I passed on .. I was VERY glad to do this. It never makes any sense to me when people just cancel an account with the items on their characters and in their banks. I mean, I know Lukkan is going to put all those necro regs (thank you Lich Lords) to excellent use for the Empire. Akroma did not already have a home in Novitus, but does now. Logan is the oroud owner of a true 'A Ship Model' ??? Many items were also added to the stockpiles for other members to use. This was all my absolute pleasure to give and leaves an impact a little farther than my playing time.

Bottom line everyone .. UO and the Empire are the most endearing times I have had online. I will miss it all and all of you. I am still around though :D

The beta for Realms of Torment is going along VERY nicely and I will keep you all as updated as I can. Looks as though it will be released around the same time as Horizons, if I remember right. Those that do not care for PvP, go there. Those that like the way UO was before Trammel will want to take a very hard look at RoT though. Its going to be just that, but with REAL consequences for murder. It can get as bad as NPC's actually being dispatched to hunt you down and kill you lol.

Be well my friends ! We will see each other again at some point. Of this I am absolutely certain !

I am glad to hear your donations and wish you the best once more my friend. i will miss your last minute saves, your witty repartee, and your presence most of all. Safe journeys and good hunting, Strength and Honor!