Out of the Loop..

Coldren

Ok.. as I have not been in for a few months, the changes to UO have been astounding, and I was wondering if perhaps anyone still played enough to answer some questions:

1) Magically Enchanted Player Crafted weapons: Waaaa? How do you make these things? I know so far you need a Runic Hammer, but do we need any additional skills?

2) Stone Furniture: Huh??? HOW?!! What skill?!

3) Player Crafted statues of various colors: See above.

4)New items: What are the new items you're supposed to be able to craft in UO:LBR, aside from the 2 things mentioned above.

These are just a few.. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I slowly remember the game.

Centurion....good to hear from you mighty one.

Craftables......right now there are 433 new ones and combo of new ones.

Miners can get stone, sand and upcoming Gems.

Alchemists soon will become able to GROW reagents and other new medicinal powers.

Cooks will be getting alot of new foodstuffs

Tinkers can make GOLOMS and a lot of new stuff

Carpenters are going to explode soon but can make aton now.

See my post on Call to Arms...I cover a small bit on evil baddies....but there is SOOO much undiscovered....currently greed still is the leader to the mercenaries...they are not pushing the envelope and finding the REAL easter eggs.!!!

ehhe

:devil:  ???

heh..

He is on Lancelot.. I plan on making a character on your shard, but i dont know jack about hibs and mids accept what they look like dead waitin on a rez..  :devil:  heh.. j/k

Seriously though, I really do want to start a guy on your shard.. let me know where you guys hang and what names to look for.