Wow.. did you all die?

Ange Sans Ailes

Welp Hun, Im back. If you dont Get on ICQ in the next few days, I WILL drive all the way to california just to beat on you! I miss yah hun, come back to us! (I dont know the detials of your abscense, and I hope all is well *winks*)

Oh yeah, something Neto... *thinks*

A thousand whispered lies cannot be heared over the sound of one screaming truth.

There, that was deep!

*Pushes Tristan out of the way and smacks Ange!!*

Something neato eh?...*thinks*

I've got it!

You have to get onto uo to see it though! *a big axe falls out from behind his back...he quickly shoves it back hidden* *whistles*

ATTEMPTS a quick update:

UO has been irritating quite a few people, specially with the rate hike.

Some idiots went and made Logan the emperor or all people *winks*

AOS is pretty fun, excluding its bugs which are supposed to be better now

The guild is in need of leaders *cough* heran cent.. *cough* desperatly, so that we can get things back as they should be

Tailoring BODS are watered down, but smithing bods seem to be balancing out after a year and a half

Fight Night is Friday Nights late, VERY fun, and tames are allowed assuming all stays resonable

uuuuum, neto...

*pokes logan in the arse while hes trying to show off*

Ange, it is very good to hear once more from you and I hope all is well with you and yours.

A core, ever present group remains.

In addition we have a group of newer members whom show promise for the future of our order.

Strength and Honor

Hey Ange it is good hear from you and like the rest , can't wait to have you back and yes logs of Guardians still play , still the same great bunch people :laugh: Though we do miss you , and don' worry about all there tricks

ive dulled the blade on logans axe , it couldnt cut a hair now,., that'll show him next time hes fight something *grins* and Triston is finally back as well , so someone for me to do bods with again *yuck* but looking forward to hunting with you

lora

My dear lady I have missed you as the flowers miss the dew of dawn at noon. We have had a rollercoaster ride throughout our arduos journey together, and i wish to see thee once more. I miss thee more than words can express and must give you the only thing that can make up for it.

*hugs her and kisses her on the cheek*