Pked

Feel

a group of us were pl other guildies and the nation of Naured Pked the whole group.

Names that i got were:

Iegan

Tivoli

GBYD

Cian

Kayachbe

Gopog

Indalamar

thoes were all that i got others might have been envolved not sure.

The guild name was Nurfed. They got about 40k gold off me, along with 4 or 5 mojo items. Good thing I applied that +25 dex rune right away (thanks again, Nessos), or I would have lost it to them. Glad I'd saved up some points, and was ready for it!

Jas

This is not a FE problem, it is a server problem

The Nurfed guild came from Scorn. They have small numbers. They only have a ToL based on ice island. Morloch's Vengence already baned them. Here is the problem: They will never build a city. They only build tree's for a bind point.

They have also griefed: Lex, MV, PoV, FE, as well as countless other guilds.

They are simply an insect we will have to deal with.

In the meantime, here is some advice:

When hunting in any mob group, ensure you have a recall scroll. Though you may not be able to recall away, it is still worth a try. Also, when you have a good amount of gold on you, bank it (just in case)

Nurfed is not winning any friends on this server, and will be dealt with just as Denied was.

Nerfed has a tree on the Desert Island (not for long, a Bane has been planted). For the most part, they use Khar as sanctuary. Nerfed members have exploited the generosity of several guilds that have help them level and train. One guild saw their generosity returned in the form of leveled buildings and murdered trainers. Be warned that Nerfed is comprised of high level R5s of mostly centuar persuasion and are very adept at employing hit and run (high emphasis on the "run") tactics. The Hunted (sub'd to Khar) is rumored to be allied to Nerfed.

Gundle — Minotaur Warrior

Colair Felave — Aracoix Scout

House Morokryst

Archived