PvP Tourney (PGoH)

OK, I have decided to let the first PvP event run at the area Logan has requested. The site is perfect, nice and wide open area, no mass escaping areas, its just right on. But thanks to Cheblis, we have a little twist to offer

CAPTURE THE FLAG

1 member of each team will have a "flag" in their backpack. The object obviously is to kill the person, loot the flag ONLY, and make it back to your "safe spot" before you yourself are killed. The winner is declare after the team with thier OWN flag AND the flag of the opposing team reaches their "safe spot". The whole team doesnt necessarily have to be in the safe spot just the holder of the opposing team's flag and the holder of their own flag.

As of right now lets make it a learning experience. ALL weapons allowed, all pots, as many regs as youd like, and tamers allowed pets under the CODEX rules(no mares,drakes,dragons,etc.) As we go on with these we may narrow the rules a little for playability.

Under these capture the flag rules, the 20 minute time cap for deaths will need to be eliminated. It would be no fun at all to die, wait 20 minutes, then find out the first round is all over. But it will be up to your teammates to rez you.

Here's the bait!! PRIZES!!!

Cheblis has gladly donated 200k gp and a 110 PS for EACH member of the winning team!!

I am hobnobbing some elders tonite to see if we cant get more prizes available but that is outstanding of him to do that for this event.

Friday, tomorrow, is the set day of the event, time has not been discussed yet due to the fact that since prizes are being donated, I need a strong count of how many members are willing to participate. When you can, please provide a reply so I can get a head count and organize prizes. I am pretty sure the time frame tomorrow will be between 8pm and 11 pm EST!!

This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other and learn a different playstyle, and most of all ......HAVE FUN!!!!

OK one little change....

Instead of one flag per group, we have decided that each team will wear a cloak of a certain color. The object is to get ALL the cloaks from the opposing team to be declared a winning team. The one flag idea we thought has the possibility of ending real quick. Now each team has a colored cloak, when you die, the cloak is looted.

To make teams fair, I will have a number of bags laid out, half with a certain item in it and half with a different item. Obviously those who pick the same item will be a team.

Now when you die, your out, plain and simple. If you kill someone who has a cloak that they looted from your team, then the player can reenter play. Remember folks this is all for enjoyment. Some of these rules may not work out, lets jusst have some fun and if ppl like this event we can make it a weekly/monthly event and add changes as we see fit.

For right now I am setting the event for 10pm EST, mostly because I dont want my kids interrupting during the event and its also a friday night and I know ppl have things they want to accomplish during prime time.

So far heres the participant list: Cheblis,Triston,Kodoz,Earwen, Akroma, Bishop, Lukkan, if we can get one other person, teams are even. If not I will stand out and be referee.

PLease ICQ me if anyone else is interested, itll help facilitate prizes more easily. One word of advice, if you have auto insure as I do, it might be a smart thing to turn that off during this event. We are all family and no one should fear losing items!

Edited by LukkanMortain