Charter2

Nurlaten

We are the Sacred Legion of Tunare, we have chosen to leave all former deities behind and chose instead to follow the beliefs of the wise Tunare. We emphasize honor, selflessness and above all else kindness. The two major priorities of this guild is having fun and maintaining the family atmosphere that exists here. No actions that you take should harm another person’s, whether in guild or out of its, ability to enjoy the game. With these priorities in mind, here are our basic rules.

1. Obey the “golden rule”, treat others as you wish to be treated, both in guild and out of it

2. No foul or inappropriate language in guild chat, on raids or in guild groups, we are made of many ages, nationalities and religious beliefs. Please remember to be civil when using guild chat

3. No kill stealing, camp stealing, ninja looting, scamming or other violations of the “play-nice policy.” Please read the official policy from the Sony website if you haven’t before. http://eqlive.station.sony.com/support/cus..._of_conduct.jsp

4. New members are on a 30 day trial period, during this time you must be anon and should not ask for help on epic or expect anything from the guild. One violation of the rules can cause disbandment. Once your 30 days are up or an officer tells you that you can drop anon, you are a welcome addition to the family and are treated as an equal

5. Alternate characters, each person is allowed 2 alts in the guild, minimum alt level is 46. We believe that more alts and low level alts harm your commitment to the guild and ask that you focus more on your main. If you play an alt that isn’t in the guild, please join the “slotfriends” chat channel to stay up to date on guild activities.

6. You are required to know the Loot Rules and the Raid Rules. By having the Sacred Legion of Tunare guild tag you have agreed to these two sets of rules, any violation is cause for punishment.

7. You must have an up-to-date Guildmagic.com account.

Interested in joining SLoT?

Please fill out an application in our forums. Also contact one of our recruiting officers; Nadannu, Synthania or Nurlaten.

These rules are very basic, hopefully everyone already follows them, but since some people don’t, it was a necessity that they be written down.

Any violations will be looked into by the officers of the guild, punishments range from a warning in tells, to immediate disbandment.

Sounds good.. could someone please disband Tindomerel and Eledhwen for me? They are my 2 alts and I'm not sure when I'll be in next to disband them.. and chance are I'd probably forget anyway :lostit: They'll be 46 someday I hope :lostit:

Maybe you should take out the part where it says the recruit should expect nothing from the guild during their trial period. No help on their epic is enough.. but to be 30 days in a guild and to expect nothing from that guild seems a little harsh. Maybe be a little more specific with that one phrase like don't expect loot from raids or something.. but the recruit should feel as if they will get something outta the guild.

Archived