The Summit

Saite

Where is the place that we are supposed to sign up our raids on. I am going to take on this task and make sure that nothing like tonight every happens again. It was all nice and dandy that they offered to let us tag along for help them and we get the queen and prince....we were NOT there for those mobs. Yes it would have been good expierence for us to see how it was done but they came waltzing in like they owned the place and we had no say in the matter.

I am going to reschedule this raid and I am going to lead it myself, it might not be pretty at first but I will get people to listen to me and we will get to the Royals. It is time that this guild got a good A$$ SPANKING and and we start coming together as one and stop this stupid bickering. I dont want to see anymore people leaving and I would like to get the reputation of a great guild that someone wants to join.

We need to talk to each other and think of ideas as one and MAKE them happen. Not sit there and say ok, lets do this and it gets pushed aside until someone else brings it up at a later date and then we start ho humming it again. We have a charter....lets make it work! No more Mr. Nice Guy! Lets make this guild something we can be proud of and everyone will know when we go into a zone.

I am sick and tired of yelling into guild chat for over an hour to get peeps to come for a raid. There are some people that wont come to a single raid but expect us to drop what ever we are doing and come help them with one. We need to weed these people out and do something about them.

The Summit

The summit is the collection of rules regarding raids that have been in place for a LONG time in inny. It's basically if you have the people there first, you get first shot at the mobs. The only two zones the summit recognizes is fear and hate for scheduling raids. The rest are first come first served.

For over 2 months i've been fighting an uphill battle for smashing heads and getting people into raid shape. I guess when something happens to you, you start to think a little more about the topic. Sorry it had to happen, but hopefully we can get some good out of it.

We can't place all the blame on the members or the officers. There is something that everyone could have done better, no one is perfect. Pointing blame isn't going to solve problems. I wasn't there, so i don't know the specifics, but i'm sure there was something leadership could have done different, as well as the average member.

i shouted in guild for 1 1/2 hrs to join the channel,only 4 did after they finally joined the channel i started making groups.

i was in burning woods for 2 hrs, 2hrs alone.

i said in officer chat that i would like to zone in and take a look around early,i sent lyythos a tell asking if he planned on joining...i wanted to go in early and get to a safe spot and coth ppl down,he had a migraine and said he hoped to be there(which he was) but after he said that,i didn't feel that it would be right to ask him to come that early to fight down and he logged for a while anyway.

i asked several times in the days prior to this if i was to lead this by default and was told yes.then i saw ppl taking it upon themselves to tell ppl what to do and i didn't say anything becuase i was trying to keep a good front up for the officers by not changing what ppl were being told.

during most of this i was fighting ld,i thought that zoning into chardok would help,it did untill the other guild zoned in(too many ppl i guess).i asked someone to take over cuz i was missing alot of stuff due to red lining....after that things only got worse...

i am sure there were things i could have done,but without cooperation little gets done at all and cooperation was at a low

I am not placing blame on just one person, it is everyones fault. Also I am not doing this because the raid didnt go off for me, there have been many failed raids for everyone. Last night was just the last straw, I started thinking about Dyls raid coming up tonight and I dont want to see her walk away AGAIN without it. She has been waiting for this for a very long time and has had some major problems.

I was told that there is a place where you post what mobs that you are going after...this summit is for Fear and Hate...where in the heck do you post for other mobs? I was told that LoD did post but I cant figure out where, can someone please help me and tell me where I need to post for upcoming raids for us. I now have an account on Inny.com. We are going to start moving up now, no more sitting on our hands and watching everyone fly by us and laugh at us.

Woohoo Nadannu!! I'll support you anyway I can. Hopefully I can attend the raid, but even if I can't I'll be hoping that it goes perfectly.

Archived