Diplomatic Envoy dispatched

Martok

A diplomatic envoy from Vigilance has been dispatched to Ancora, as well as Aldalonde. Though our ambassador is still not back from his excursion, he has several brief letters:

Generals of the Vigilant Guard:

It was a treacherous journey to Aldalonde. We met with some hostility when we came upon Sylvanesti, for the great battle still raged there. Citizens of Cornerstone and Theia graciously allowed me passage to continue my journey, which I am grateful for.

Aldalonde is a beautiful city. Truly wonderous what building materials they have discovered to the east. I was truly in awe of their ancient trees that spiraled up towards the heavens all around the city! The talks went well, and I believe them to be a trustworthy people. I shall speak with you more in depth when I return.

I now begin my journey to Ancora.

- Ambassador of Vigilance

My thanks to the ambassador for carrying out this dangerous, and important, mission. Best of luck to you in your travels, for we potentially have much to gain if they go well. Send back word when you can, as we're all eager to hear how your diplomatic negotiations are going.

Jas

Archived