More bad news...sorry

Wallorn

SIGH....don't know why I am constantly the bearer of bad news....or maybe its something about me that make people

show thier ass to me.

Anyhow I was on late again...terrible bouts of insomnia.

Grped with Vead...Ok we killed in PoN for hours with a grp of course...5 parchements dropped...thats great except

people where bieng greedy and kept rolling after they got one. Now normally I dont give a crap about stuff that drps on

the planes most not being very sellable at all... but these are very important items for spell casters its how we get our

spells so was very disappointed in Vead and (this other guy from another guild)...that they kept rolling after they

won one...now they could have abstained then rolled after everyone got at least one....

NOW all this bieng said...(heres where I look bad) he hooked me up with spells of his rolls...now it seems he redeemed

himself but I couldn't resist the feeling of what I was feeling at the time and what other casters outside our guild must

have thought of him...

And then when I thought it was all over....we where going to do splits on grp because it broke up....HERE is where it

gets bad...he ENCOURAGED me SEVERAL times to screw the other members on the loot(I was main looter).

Now lucky for me they all logged...problem solved...not that much drped anyhow that was good

THE POINT IS.....Same with the Stafano thing(which I think is undercontrol now) We have a guild name to uphold.

WE HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE to our guild tag....I just thought this was a problem....while he showed VERY LOYAL to

us I just want to make that clear...Vead seems very loyal to guildees...

The MILLION dollar question is how will he effect our relations with other in the game...I say he bears watching...

Now I am starting to feel like the guild P.I. sorry guys....I am not a SNITCH but I worry if I dont bring these things to

your attention...

P.S. he is also not the most um....diplomatic person...enuff said.

ALL that bieng said...sorry for the bad news. And if not bad news...for me overreacting....hehe

Ahhh Wally a fellow patriot I see.... :smash: I myself have a Problem with Vead... His mouth. We were in PoI and he was using severely Foul Language. and I mean really bad... Even Rebma was comenting on the words used and she is fairly used to it.(from a previous relationship not mine) LOL I know our charter says things about language in guild and I am guessing that carries over into groups too. Verant wont tolerate it and I am sorry yall neither will I. I have spoken to him once already and he calmed down but I havent been on in a week so I dont know if he has truely gotten better. Now in the PoI group we had a guy from another guild..... Ouch!!!! Vead went off on something and this guy said and I quote..."oh My! :) " So Wally I am in Complete agreement with you.. We need to Protect SLoT's Image... Thats what it is all about. Yes I know he's a High Lvl necro yes I know he is a friend of peoples. I understand that we can use a language filter but we shouldnt have to. When someone in RL uses language like that I approach them and ask them not to. I did that with Vead also... I will do it with anyone....

Better to have you post here than not tell us wally. It's bad to see us have to talk about the problems with our members, but it's better than having them do something harmful.

I too have spoken to veadaylmn about his language. Told him it was guild policy that no foul language could be used in guild chat. His response was that he wasn't told when he joined, but he would try to work on it. Apparently he isn't working very hard. He is a great player and knows a lot about the game, i would hate to see him forced out because of foul language, but rules are rules.

I have witnessed his language as well. In PoI, he joined the group late and took charge.. which was great I thought :lostit: His language is a problem, but he seems to have a knack for leading. He seems to know zones and mobs well as well as other classes. Hopefully we can get him over his language thing because I feel that he can be a very good asset to the guild.

With Wally's post.. I think that you are right and that if person rolls and wins something then they should not roll again.. especially for rare drops like parchments. However, the impression I got was that it was not a guild group and if the other members of the group didn't complain about him rolling again after he had won, then I guess there's nothing we can do. If the other members of the group started complaining, then I can see reason to tell Vead not to roll, but non-guild groups are tricky, since our rules should apply to our members at all times, but not to the other members not in our guild. I think I made sense, but not sure. I'm hungry.. gonna get food :lostit:

Archived