To correct prior post

Wallorn

Apologies...I wrote a post on tradeskills....the topic starter said TRADESKILLS...but when I looked at what I wrote...was

"can we step up the workdays, perhaps tradeskill or something....I thought it was clear. If I started confusion this was

unintentional. I was wishing to build on Rummy's great idea and make a tradeskills work day as well...We as a guild

could farm tons of materials to further our goals and get our skill ups. Again sorry for any missleading post...I abhor

stupidity especially when its my own...

Your friendly, nieghboorhood Shammy,

Ok maybe what we can do is have 1 workday and 1 tradeskill day a month. Or more a month if people want. Just be sure you guys keep enough for yourselves Rebma and Synth.. you 2 do so much for the guild as it is :D You deserve to get nice things also. I like taking days off from grouping, so I'll help out with anything, as long as I'm available :D

No confusion Wally just excitement... If We go out farming for tradeskills its not going to be one specific person that gets it its going into the guild bank so that ANYONE that needs it to improve their skills can access it. SO in essence it is a workday for the guild bank but ALL will benefit :D

Archived