Vindictus, Vindictive Ashes

Obidiah Mountain

In the days leading up to my joining MGA while working may way across the deserts of Khar, as an Errant, I was set upon by a loathsome channeler named, "Vampire". While I fought with all my strength there was little I could do to ward myself against his magic and I fell unconscious.

Coming to, I found myself at some ruins but of where I knew not. Beside me was another traveller, quite young, who'd also been set upon by the dreaded "Vampire", however he had not regained consciousness quite so quickly as myself. As I spoke, in quiet embarrasement, to the unconscious traveller, a Tall Barbarian, quite a bit more experienced than myself suddenly appeared hovering over the both of us. He was guilded, but his nation must have fallen for that crest was grey.

Having gotten no response from the unconscious traveller, I sat quietly awaiting the removal of my Death Shroud. No sooner had I stood to stretch I turned and witnessed the Barbarian take his mighty Hammer and kill the unconscious soul with three great Swings. Try as I might I was unable to intercede. The Barbarian did not listen. As I watched the young traveller fall, The Disgraceful barbarian turned on me and started to swing at my bouldered body. He had a much tougher time of that I can assure you. Being a Dwarven Warrior, I simply tucked myself in and withstood the unprovoked onslaught until the time I knew he'd be fatigued. That's when we dwarves strike best. We stood locked in a dance of death for a good five minutes. Then, he switched weapons, pulling out a mighty two sided axe, and I KNEW knew He'd not fallen honorably in battle but had been stalking the ruins awaiting poor unfortunates as myself. He was a ruins camper. The lowest of the low.

The fight must have been going more poorly than he'd anticipated for then I heard the dreaded sound of his Berserking Rage. The only thing a dwarven warrior can do when he hears that cry is to lope away and stay out of the barbarians range of attack until his blood cools again. To stay within his reach would have been certain death. There we were. Two Warrior's, One Tall one short ducking in and about the ruins of death taunting each other. Finally I turned to do battle but alas his fatigue had not set in. With three great cleaves I was undone.

Who was this Barbarian? His name be GORECHILD The leader of the new nation to our northeast, Vindictive Ashes , of the city Vindictus .

I realize that I was an errant soul when this incident took place, however, that does not excuse the fact that Gorechild was ruins camping. Nor does it excuse the fact that This loathsome oaf would kill outright, two travellers far less experienced then himself. If this tree of Vindictus is allowed to stand I can assure you that what has happened to me will happened to us all. Gorechilds followers do not stand with the honorable.

Scrolls of truth *ooc in any format you may need, I just don't have a webhost* can be submitted upon request.

I lay these acts and facts at the feet of my guild and my nation.

Archived