Tradeskills

Wallorn

I didn't think of posting but cudo's to Hinil. I decided to widen the post though more people better resullts. Myself and Hinil are both working vigorously on our tradeskills so we can provide items for the guild.

Please tips from other who may have done something in the tradeskillls we are working in are welcome. Also welcome are tradeskill items that may assist. Harvesting as anyone who knows is the toughest part of any tradeskill and often requires tedious hours and no exp or fun. So any helps will be appreciated. Thanks all.

I am also working very hard on all tradeskills, at the moment I am trying to raise them to finish my shawl but it will benefit the guild in the long run. It is very long hours of clicking, I swear I am going to have carpals tunnel after this. It would be beneficial if anyone gets componets ( pelts..etc..) to help us out, this is getting expensive to say the least.

I agree saite - I am back to working Smithing. Am currently at 187 and hope to move into 200+ so I can start making my hoped for best armor, to wear on me and on Brannd my cleric, as well as to sell, Underfoot Platemail (Brell Serrillis)

I will be needing the following:

LQ Cat/Bear/Wolf skins (for leather padding)

Lava Rocks (Earthen Temper)

Drops of Mercury (Earthen Temper)

Blue Diamonds (EEEEP!! Expensive)

Rubies (To be Imbued)

Spell Research components (celestial Essense)

I will actually be making weapons first to get closer to 200 or above (only 13 points, but I can do a lot of combines before I get 1 skill up) and need:

(for Combine Acrylia Temper)

Essence of Wind

Windstones

Small Bricks of Acrylia (Lots - Will also use them to eventually make Black Acrylia Halberds and the like)

So if you obtain any of this and see me on, know that for now you have source to buy them.

Thanks all

I need to find a recipe for Coldain Temper, that stufff is almost 27pp a piece. The easiet place to farm pelts is in EK....I take Tali there, round up about 15 of them and Upheavel them....dead kitties.

LOL Saite -

The only prob with that process is that by the time you have looted half, the other half have either poofed or someone else has gotten to them.

One day, I will have my druid at a point to enjoy that process. Sounds very satisfying.

Rumble as far as smithing goes...

I don't know if you have looked into shadow scream steel armor or not but it will also get u up to 250. Although a lot of farming is involved, mostly hollowshade moore and twilight sea to get drops (wailing substace and shrieking substace from owlbears and sonic wolves which are no drop) Agian LOTS of farming but a lot cheaper if ya don't wanna spend the monies.

Good Luck with all the trade skills!! :lostit:

Archived