Newsletter

Synthania

O.K. all I was a member of a guild (very briefly) that sends out newletters. I would like to try this... In this news letter is alot of information. Upcoming raids, a player of the month, all sorts of tips and things like reducing lag and LD's and links to sites that help also they send out an excel file that lists all guild bank assets weapons armor and possesions. If anyone needs these things they are availble for loan or sale (at a lessened price) They have my tears of druzzil spell I wonder if they will sell it to me hehehe ??? Anyway I absolutely LOVE it. I would like to compile a list of all members emails and send it out monthly. this email list needs to be in a protected forum though I believe because I for one dont want anyone in the world being able to see my email...... I think I can do this but I would need help with the guild bank part... This list of items also tells what slot it is what class and race pluses minuses and everything.... Its an amazing creation.....

Feedback?

Synthania

Trying to redeem his pathetic whinings by being helpful :D

I like the idea. Feel free to list the things that I have listed in the member's banks section, since those things are only for guild members anway (although those things are my own, and not part of the "official" guild bank).

I would be happy to provide you with a list of guild bank stuff that i have. I would rather have a program that gets all the stats than having to copy and paste links into the message board. I think it is a great idea and would love to see it happen.

You don't even need a screenshot editor. When I log on Magelo, it saves the items on me and my bank automatically into a notepad file. So just cut and paste! even easier!

Ok then all My email address is paulepps72@yahoo.com please send anything you have there... I will plug it all together and send one out I will also go to the email addy post and get those emails and send out a trial run... May take me a bit to get it out but I should have it in a couple of weeks and then once I have a Template I should be able to pump it out a little more frequently. Woot yeah i have a good Idea *) I would love to run with this but I will need Raid info and all that stuff we will have to become seriously organized about that stuff. We should make a forum to suggest like players of the month and helpful hints and tips... Oh yall got me started now hehehe :D

Synthania

Archived