Might be a problem

Wallorn

Today at about 8am I was sent a tell by Ubor. He claimed that Stafano was trying to ks him. I asked Stafano he said he keeps his problems out of guild but if I wanted to get involved then up to me. That was all he spoke to me anymore.

Ubor then sent me tells that Staf was following him around and in say talking trash and in tells and occasionally ooc. I found the name of another person in DL/KC at the time. Named Muhnky. He said and I quote " they been jawing at each other in say for 15 mins." So obiviously something was going on.

This is sticky situation. First I have never ever heard anything bad about Stafano but it was more or less confirmed by Muhnky. Secondly I had to log for this report and go to my final so it never got resolved. Third, I understand that Stafano doesnt bring his problems to guild but if he was bad mouthing this guy for all to see it makes us all look bad. Fourth, I count myself as one of his friends and I know it will have repercussions for me just posting this.

Please look into this Eldoran I have no time. I am off for finals but I did the foot work.

For all we know Ubor could have started it and Stafano was just sticking up for himself. He doesn't seem the type to just let a matter go if someone did something to him. I like Stafano and hope that this matter is looked into further before any definite decisions are reached.

First, It matters not whether the guy started it or not READ the POST AGAIN.......It is my understanding in the guild charter says we have to treat people kindly.

I am not saying Stafano was guilty of anything but to LOOK into it.

We CANNOT allow our guildees to do crap like this, as I said makes us ALL look bad and people outside the conflicted said this was going on.

DO NOT refute my posts constantly. READ IT = then post.

Lastly, I may be overreacting and if I am I apologize, but the tone of your message Alt seems to be that you believe that I believe everything I am told in game= not so. I throughly went throught this to the point of names and places that other officers could contact these names and find out more or something I missed.

As I stated in earlier post, "Obviously something was going on." I didnt ever assign guilt.

I had a hard enuff time posting this without rebuttal, I like him as well.

id like to say God Bless You Wally for posting this here, it is so easy to let little things like this slip our minds and reporting stuff like this here we all can get a perspective on the situation if it happens agian.

Now as for Stafano im not sure how i feel about him. on one hand he participates with the guild when he so chooses, often turning off guild chat whenever he feels like it, two he doesnt read guildmotds i mean shoot he didnt know about PoA raid till it was happening and i had it up for a week, and three even though he does do nice stuff like make shields for our members he does so because it is a very big benifit for him. I will personally get more involved with stafano to see what is happening here.

I have one more suggestion PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not take advice from him on recruits he has a very bad judge of character, and i have been swarmed by tells from peeps as low as lvl 12 that he has told about us!

Staf is a nice guy, but i still wouldn't be surprised if we was giving someone else crap. He is a unique person, personally i enjoy grouping with him, just that he doesn't participate in guild functions. Basically it seems to me that he just uses slot as a personal lfg feature. More times than i can count he has said LFG while the guild was raiding, and even one time during a guild meeting.

The one thing that bothers me the most about him is that i saw him post on SR about joining their guild. It's my opinion that people should not be out shopping for other guilds while in slot, all it does is destroy us If they feel like they want to move on, fine, just do so without our guild tag above your head.

I know many guilds won't consider new members if they are currently guilded and it's a slap in the face to us to have him do that.

Basically my ramblings are that there is enough grounds to justify removing him from the guild, i just don't know if i would pull the trigger or not.

Like eldy said, thanks for posting this wally, we need more in game actions to be posted to keep all officers up to date on the current situations.

i agree with nurlaten...there are grounds for removal...but personally i would hate to see him go...i like him too.

as to ubor...well i dealt with him once...he was complaining about getting ks'ed in rm...so i figured hey,there is a hg there that no one is on...i have one already(i could have easily taken it with my clerice partner)...i'll send him a tell with loc of it,he said kill it...i said you were complaining about not getting any mobs so i thought i would help ya out...rude answer...don't remember what it was...but he complains and complains in ooc...and as far as a guild member doing something to take someone's fun out of game...well....imo it shouldn't make him/her helpless to stand up for themself either...

i also think you did the right thing wally...good job for posting it and getting the ground work done...i personally hate these /tell soandso is doing this because it is usually after it has been going on for a while and the chances of finding the truth of it...well,they are slim...

Archived