Some important issues on flags

Wallorn

Ok I think some of this may be looking at the change in PoP where flags will be removed the wrong way. This will have two impacts that I think are important that many are overlooking.

First, I approve. Not because I am not flagged but because it will open many new possiblities for our guild. Also, prices on certain items will now drp most likely. For those of you paying high prices for gold tipped boar horns, well now we can harvest them. Building guild banks. Providing new and exciting places to play. New loots to upgrade our troops ( all of u hehe).

Secondly, This may be the most important aspect of the flag changes. We as a guild do not have to see our high end players leave anymore. Part of the reason these people are so angry flags are gone are the fact that they had relatively uncrowded hunting grounds and they set prices on items. Second reason SLoT grooms people and the High End guilds grab em. WELL NOT ANYMORE. A big WOOTAGE from me. Infact, it may entirely be possible to get some of our old guildees back, with increased knowledge of game as well.

All in all I think this is great. I was gonna post this in officer forum but thought it was something we all needed to think about.

This is all great, but remember that there was a reason for the trials... because these planes are tough!!! I tried getting my flag at around lvl 57, but I wouldn't have imagined going to the tier 2 planes and trying to get a group before lvl 60. This will be good for the higher levels and raid-type situations, but many people will still have to lvl a bit before taking full advantage of the tier 2 planes.

I would still like to try the trials even tho there are news that they are opening up the planes. I feel that it presents a great challenge and will be able to test everyone's abilities. It will also show strength and weakness of individuals. :)

aye i agree Ald but one thing i do not like about the removal of Flags is the fact that a lvl 46 player can just wander into a teir 2 zone that in its self will cause Trains many deaths and anger people that are just trying to explor and exp . If anything i feel that there should be a lvl req for a teir 2 zone like PoT is 46 so why not a teir 2 zone be like lvl 58+ or higher even 60 just to be able to zone into the zone that in its self will be the flag . but im not SOE and i dont hold any ground on this matter so ill be staying away from any teir 2 zone unless the group avg is 60+ . :):(

Archived