The Move *I'd rather be in labor*

Rebma

SO, some of you may or may not know that Synthania and I just bought a house and are closing on it this coming Wednesday...We are gonna be busy busy busy for 2 weeks to a month, not really sure how long, but when you are all wondering , hey where'd Synth and Reb go? *like anyone ever would* :eatchicken: Now ya know. We have painting to do, we are sanding and re-doing the hardwood floors, turning the garage into a play room for the kids, landscaping the yard, etc... so as we don't know how much time all this is going to take, it may be awhile before you see us online...just know that we will eventually be back....we could never stay away for good :smash: Rebma

LOL Rebma..... I dont know what she is thinking yall :smash: I know I plan on playing EQ to relax after a hard day of work at the Job then on the house ( LOL whatever I am gonna be wiped ) No seriously do not think we are gone I will continue to post and perform my duties and we will pop in.... Please make sure you Schedule raids and stuff in advance so we can try and plan around them if we can ok? We are going to be Very busy... But hey we are living the American Dream right? :eatchicken: So wish us luck and keep us up to date on the website..... Will be right here and you will be missed for the period we are absent....

Synthania

51 Wizard

Who would have thought this would all happen so fast?

Congratulations on the home. I would like to say that not to worry you will work it all out. Big projects have a way of looking horrible. What happens is you start prioritizing the big projects in order. It will all be fine hope to see ya soon.

Archived