Charter

Nurlaten

We are the Sacred Legion of Tunare, we have chosen to leave all former deities behind and chose instead to follow the beliefs of the wise Tunare. We emphasize honor, selflessness and above all else kindness. The two major priorities of this guild is having fun and maintaining the family atmosphere that exists here. No actions that you take should harm another person’s, whether in guild or out of its, ability to enjoy the game. With these priorities in mind, here are our basic rules.

1. Obey the “golden rule”, treat others as you wish to be treated, both in guild and out of it

2. No foul or inappropriate language in guild chat, we are made of many ages, nationalities and religious beliefs. Please remember to be civil when using guild chat

3. No kill stealing, camp stealing, ninja looting, scamming or other violations of the “play-nice policy.” Please read the official policy from the Sony website if you haven’t before. http://eqlive.station.sony.com/support/cus..._of_conduct.jsp

4. New members are on a 30 day trial period, during this time you must be anon and should not ask for help on epic or expect anything from the guild. One violation of the rules can cause disbandment. Once your 30 days are up or an officer tells you that you can drop anon, you are a welcome addition to the family and are treated as an equal

5. Alternate characters, each person is allowed 2 alts in the guild, there is no minimum level for alts. We believe that more alts harm your commitment to the guild and ask that you focus more on your main.

These rules are very basic, hopefully everyone already follows them, but since some people don’t, it was a necessity that they be written down.

Any violations will be looked into by the officers of the guild, punishments range from a warning in tells, to immediate disbandment.

Now that i have pissed everyone off with the loot rules, i would like to bump this up and get everyone's opinion on it before i send it to balandar.

The charter is something that i don't think needs to be appoved by the entire guild and i would like to get all the officers opinions.

I thought that the rule was that a new member must be anon for 2 weeks, and cannot ask for help on epic for 90 days. That's the impression I got from the last meeting with the entire guild in WC and that's what I've been telling the people I recruited before we were told to hold recruiting. Also, I think it should be noted that alts cannot join the guild until the anon period is over (however long it is decided to be) and that there should be a lvl requirement of lvl 20 on the alts. If a person got his or her alt to lvl 20 that means that he or she will most likely play it a little, rather than 2 lvl 5 alts that never get played and just take up space.

I like them too I agree with alt though I believe we need to add the others too. Also on the notes oF Warnings given in tells... I think we should have a section in the leaders forum for warnings given out so that officers are overlapping each other. Lets say I gave a warning to someone and then the next night I am not on but another officer gives out a warning to the same person or noone knows that player has had a warning before this could actually continue for a while before anyone realized we had a problem on our hands. If we had an Official place to post warnings it would be benificial I believe.

Synth

Length of time for epic used to be 30 days, i figured if we are changing our rules on admitting people than we don't need to be as harsh on them when they get in.

I like the minimum level on alts, we were discussing it and no conclusion was made, so the idea died. I think 20 is a good min level, anyone else have an opinion.

Synth i like the idea of a warnings forum/thread. It happens occasionally (wally's post on staf). But most of the time more than one officer is online when an incident occurs and by telling the other officers online, the info spreads pretty quickly.

I apoligize for not posting in the last few days, changed from spring dorm to summer one and the new one didn't have the internet yet. :D

Lvl 30 does sound good. That will definitely clear up some of the clutter. And if people complain about having to disband their alts that are lower than 30, then that'll help push the slotfriends channel. Both my alts are under 30, but I'd have no problem disbanding them until the reach 30 if that's what we decide. I wanted them in the guild to be able to keep chatting with you all, but because of slotfriends, then it doesn't really matter. It's better to have alts in the guild that can be sort of beneficial as well.. like my wizzy will be able to port then and my mage can.. i dunno... do something. Well I'm tired.. so I think I've said enough :D

Archived