Thursday Night Scenario Romp

Siun

PGoH Members have discussed getting together to do some scenario romping on Thursday night, 10/4/01 at 8:00 pm.

The scenario in the BNN story (posted below by Lorraina) still seems a little unclear - no clues to where this hidden city might lay. Anyone have any ideas? I would suggest we meet at 8pm. Bring silver and regular weapons, regs, bandies, potions etc. Meet at Safe Haven at 8pm EST on Thursday Oct. 4. If we don't know where to go, we will do a romp instead. Bring your favorite romping runes. Those who cannot play until later - please ICQ us when you get online. Looks like we have Martok, Lorraina, BB, Siun and Lan at least. Vandorn says he will join us at 9pm.

Hope to see you then!

We did have fun - those of us that were able to make it! Our evening began at Safe Haven where I reported I had run into Golems and their Controllers near Wyverlunder's home minutes before. While Balandar took time out to sate his hunger, Baltazar, Martok and I journeyed near Winterfell and eventually located our nemesis. The golems hit hard, but we overcame them and their controllers (who look like evil red mages). Balandar joined us as we scouted around Olympus to see if it was under attack. We returned to assist Winterfell neighborhood when Olympus was declared safe.

By the end of the night, several of us were sporting new arcane robes, capes and boots created courtesy of Kimpek the grandmaster tailor using some arcane gems we looted off the evil doers.