The Traveller

Wolf

With the assistance of Ralyn and the good people of Quixotica, I was able to obtain the Traveller rune today. As such I have trained in the ways of the runegate to gain access to the islands of Arynth and bring my blade to the backs of our enemies. :)

I had camped the spawn with Ralyn and a team of Quixoticans to ensure others would not be able to obtain. Any thieves or non-Nation members were chased away from the scene to ensure a smooth retrieval. I will have to go play with it to figure out how it works, O believe that any grouped members can travel through the gate with me but as yet I have not tried to use one. Maybe tonight we'll get to see.

Great news.

Perhaps this rungate you speak of will allow me to venture to new lands where I might spread the teachings of Saint Malorn the Just, and bring judgement upon the unworthy. :)

A small group comprised of myself, Atkin, Jas and Sadyx ventured forth to test the runegates. Trvalling to Ice Island proved simple enough. The white covered isle is a tremendous training ground. Every camp we encountered had at least one if not multiple high level R4 MOB's. A wonderous place indeed.

Archived