Sorry, Veironymous

Jas

Just a note to say, sorry about our conversation being cut off. Wasn't me, it was the server. Chat went down again. I wasn't being rude, or anything. :o)

Hope they fix this stuff soon, it could drive lots of players away from an otherwise great game.

Jas/Dahlia

No worries las, i knew. i do have a funny story to tell. i was resting on the runegate invisible, and somebody came up and casted a spell, and poof!! I was on another island.....then the server went dead....i wanted to tell the story...oh well :). I roleplayed it out with the guy whom casted it....somebody named Acex. Hehe. I said I wanted to explore around and i did.

I too am disappointed with the latest server problems....they're not even resetting the servers anymore when they do this....It's a shame really. All the servers were doing it too. i made a new character on dread server named BlackFrost. The same thing happend there, it was a race to kill everything and make the most of the experience. i'm sure it will be a great game....eventually. When it works its great.

one question: Is unarmed combat dex based?

Archived