My Sister, and My Healer

Jas

Hi, all. Just wanted to let you know, my sister is now playing SB. In case you've missed me the last few days, I've been mostly playing an alt (Dahlia), helping her level (Maester is playing his alt with us, too). Got my sister to level 18 today, so she should be ready to join our guild soon. She's playing a fury named Sydax. We're planning to spend our next few sessions with her at the deathless, then KC, until she gets into her 20's before we join her to the guild.

I've been playing a priest to help my sister's fury, and my priest hit 20 today. I was hoping for some opinions on something. When she gets to 25, and gets summon, would people like her parked in Khar for summons, or would I be better off joining the guild with her? Now that the GS trainers are ranked up nicely, is there still a need for summoners in Khar? I was thinking it might help for when we want to do some recruiting type adventuring, to get a group of us to Khar. I don't plan to play her much, at least until Jas gets to high R4 or R5. Where would be the most useful place to have her parked, for summoning?

Jas

Archived