Hate last night

Altarial

I'd like to thank everyone who helped out in Hate last night for my friend, Kageto. I really means a lot to me that people would come help out a person that they may not even know. I rewarded those who came to show my appreciation (Aaeodar I still have yours in my bank) and hope that everyone had as much fun as I did. I haven't received word, yet, if Kageto receieved his epic piece, since I had to leave before the raid was completely over, but I assure you that those who helped, as well as anyone else from our guild, will definitely see some KEI and Speed of the Shissar as a token of Kageto's thanks. Hopefully the next time we go to Hate as a guild, I'll be able to attend. Last night was only my second time there, but I really had lots of fun.

if i did not make a prior commitment,i would have gone...the other night when i went it was ALOT of fun...it was my first tme there that i had any confidence(in myself,hehe,not that i lacked confidence in the guild) which made the whole experience that much more enjoyable!

i certainly hope your friend kageto got what he needed....

Well it turns out that Kageto did not get his drop, which means we will get another chance to help him out. I'll try and bug him to set a date in advance, so more people can come and have some fun.

Archived