City Funds Focus Day

Colin Mor

Which day should we look to pool our maintenance to support the city?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Given that our city of Ardan is now officially a small working city (vendors) we have nearly reached 2 million gold/week maintenance cost. I am asking members to pick a day that we can all meet with Savrem, Balandar, Vankor or Colin to pool our gold to pay for the city maintenance due fees.

So far the vendors (Sword and Mace) are doing well enough to cover thier salaries and the Sage is selling Recall/Identify scrolls nicely and is covering half of its salary.

I have found this interesting also and wish to pass it along (since I was quite bummmed to find out) that the REPAIR COSTS that vendors charge us DO NOT go into the building incomes. ONLY between 2% to 6% of the total cost goes to the city......rest is what we all call a system goldsink. Bummer indeed......repair costs are terribly costly.

OF COURSE you can donate gold on anyday and I have secured Savrem, Balandar and Vankors personal promise that they will inform me of all donations so that your support will be recognized appropriately. The objective of picking a day of the week to focus on it is 3 fold.....

1) always make sure we dont lose a building due to lack of maintenance

2) strengthening our group guild focus

and

3) chain Savrem to the ToL (heheh) actually this is a good time to also ask Savrem questions live too.

My greatest concern is we all start to think "someone else will take care of it this week or this day or that".........and Whammo......we will lose a building and all the work that went into building it up.

FYI for the record 2 weeks ago we lost a building and by the luck of the all father (server revert) we got it back.........it was short 100 gold pieces........we would have lost the vendors inside too........ack.

SO.........please toss your vote in and below the poll post your vote (all board users can vote but we will only look at membership confirmation posts below the poll)

Thanks for this help in focus.

For ALL........FOR ARDAN!!!!!!!!

PS until a date is officially picked.........I will hold onto the ball n chain set to lock Savrem to the ToL.......heheh actually I will UN Officially use wednesday (I never work Wed Nights) and be online from 8pm till midnight EST.

:D

I say we try to have all costs covered every Monday, this would insure it would be ready then for the next weekend (with just a few minor adjustments and checking). All the rest of the gold can go to upgrading, buying, etc.

I will work my schedule around the will of the "many".

Once a day is decided, we will make it happen.

:laugh:

*Colin prepares ball n chain aparatus*

:D:angry:

Archived