Sat May 10th

Nurlaten

Date: Sat May 10

Time: 4 EST 1 PST

Target Mob: Big lame fire elemental

Gathering Point: Nexus or pok, druid port to SF is closest. If you want to run or camp there the night before, closst pop book is FV and the loc in BW is n2000 p1000.

The idea of this raid isn't just to kill him once, it's to take him out multiple times for as many clerics that need him as we can get. I know alta, nada and healthie all need this mob, hopefully all three can show up and we can kill this punk multiple times. There is no scheduled end time, but we must wait an hour or so between spawns, so please be ready to wait a little, just think of all the time multiple clicky clerics will save, and that should be motivation.

He's a level 61 fire elemental, isn't too tough with the right number of people. I recommend being 50+ for this raid. If you want to invite friends that is fine, the more the merrier. We had approximatly 30 people when we did this fight for lea, according to post on allakazam, he can be done with 20 people avg level 55.

As is the norm, please post whether you can come or not.

Loot table is viewable on the link, rarely drops cloak of flames and some nice spells, most of other drops are mage or wizzie items. Always drops two items from the list and the cleric epic item.

Most likely moving time back (later in evening, same day) on this that way one of the clerics it is planned for can attend.

I definately cannot go on May 10th now. I plan on going home that weekend to get end of the semester papers finished :) No EQ to distract me at home :)

Rebma and Synthania will be out of town this weekend and unable to play. Would love to go but it being Mothers Day weekend we are going to take the kids and go see my Mom. Sorry :( would Love to wipe this guy I have a most excellent Ice Spell memmed for him hehehe..... ;)

Synthania

Wizard

LVL 50

Are there any clerics going? If not I can try to get Kageto or Isildur to play me, but that would most likely be a death sentence, so would it be possible to change the date if no clerics can make it?

I am going to be there with bells on... :):D

I have been wanting to take this guy out for awhile, I want to try and get my epic soon. Going to call out the forces and hit The Royals soon and then call out the army, airforce, navy and the marines for Rage....

It would be awesome to get some clickys into the guild. The down time that we would save on raids would be wonderful. A tank dies during a battle, rez him, heal him and send him back in.

Ixiblat Fer looks nervously about.

You say to the raid, 'tashed'

Ixiblat Fer hits YOU for 575 points of damage.

Ixiblat Fer hits YOU for 575 points of damage.

Hehe that's about how it went for me, but it was fun, grats Nada on the Sceptre! I'll be right there in your other fights to be doubled for over 1k before it gets below 98pct. :laugh::devil: And I hope to do this again for our other clerics, lets get them click sticks!

Saterdays are almost always bad for me... I would like to propose that we try for this one agian on a Wed Night, ill even do what is nessesary to organize this one if others cant. I think the work we are doing to get our Clerics their Epics is one of the best things we can do for the guild as a whole. Please let me know how you feel about Wed Nights... and soon.. once summer is here my schedual will change drasticly.

Archived