Patch 12: Murder Count and Reg Spawn?

Martok

According to UO Stratics, patch 12 is currently up and running on the Chesapeake shard.  Also according to Stratics, patch 12 includes an addition of exactly what type of murder count you have!  It will tell you what your short, long, and ping-pong counts are by saying: I must consider my sins.

Posts on the UO.com boards also speak of an increase in the reagent spawn as well.  Rumor has it that the npc reagent vendors have had their spawn rates increased!  You can now expect to see anywhere from 400-999 of each reg spawning every fifteen minutes!!

Quote from Martok, posted on

You can now expect to see anywhere from 400-999 of each reg spawning every fifteen minutes!!

WOHOOO!!! And my reg supply on my mage was getting low.. Man, I'm almost below 5k of each...

For once EA: GOOD JOB!

Borg had had this idea about 3.5 years ago.  I know hes submitted ideas on just such a thing......it is doubtful though.  There is sooooooooooooo much that needs work in the game and personally I believe those items need to be addressed before something like this is introduced.  It will definitly have an effect on the economy and should be approached with caution.....afterall the economy is already skewed enough.

Quote from Lord Ser Brightblade, posted on

It will definitly have an effect on the economy and should be approached with caution.....afterall the economy is already skewed enough.

The only ones I can see this change hurting is those @$$holes who go to the reagent vendor with pack lama's and horses... Now they'll actually have to FIND good stuff to sell instead of buying from a npc and then jacking up the price.

If this is the kind of "hurt" this sort of change brings to the economy, I personally welcome it.