Where have all the recruits gone

Just curious where all the recruits have been lately.  I know I've gotten ICQ's from a few looking for the others so there is interest on the part of some of the new people to go out and do something.......

Remember the best way to find out if something is going on is to add everyones icq that is listed on the PGoH roster page so you're on the contact lists of others, as well as to just give a shout out and see who's on and up for doing something.

:p

-BB

Hail,

I am a legionaire. Well New recruits probably dont know where to look to find out whats going on.. When I started, I had no idea whats happening.. Other guilds have scheduled events. Took me some getting used to you folks. :)  feels more at hime now!

Just a note - when I logged on yesterday I sent an ICQ to all who showed as online to me that I was headed off to Cove if anyone was interested... I had Lorraina and Ziljian accompany me (along with Zera!) and we all ended up with nice new masks, bola balls, and berry/bow. :roll:

If any other veterans log on, do think about ICQing others to join you in whatever adventuring plans you have. It lets people know that we do sometimes log into UO now and again... :p

I just recently got back on UO. Works been giving me hell. This is Eowithramir, in case anyone was wondering.

Anyway, I logged on today and found out that I had been removed from the PGoH stone. :ohplease: I was just wondering what happened. Anyway, works the reason I havn't been on.

Quote from Siun, posted on

If any other veterans log on, do think about ICQing others to join you in whatever adventuring plans you have. It lets people know that we do sometimes log into UO now and again... :p

If I'm showing available people should always feel free to give me a shout.  If I show away note the message....usually I'm just grabbing a snack.  If I show N/A it means I'm either away for an extended period or deeply engrossed in what I'm doing and need to concentrate.  Recruits and other members should always feel free to give me a hollar.

On a side note.  Last night there were quite a few people on from the guild.  I sent out a mass message for items that I was just giving away.  Most would have considered these weapons of quality (force+ or silver).  Unfortuanately only one person showed......Perhaps I'll try this again in the future, the gods only know how much crap I have.

I just want to say thanks or taking us to the orc fort the other night it was a lot of fun.

As for we new ones contacting you, well BB, *looks very cute* some of us are a bit shy you know.

*twirls away chasing butterflies*

why aren't there butterflies in uo?