Exp Groups

OK, seeing as i am finding myself playing more and more these days, i am interested in getting everyone's opinion on good exp spots. I feel that if we all know the areas eveyone is looking to group in, we may be able to create groups faster and perhapse more regularly. There are also some great Exp spots that are just being discovered. (i.e. Dulak) Some of us are on every day ;) but others are a little out of the loop, if those of us that do know more about some of the exp sopts and what they require as far as groups it may be easier for those that are trying to make groups at the less prime times of the day.... Thanks....

Here is what i was thinking for info, if you have more, let me know.. or if you wish to correct me, go for it, hehe!

PoI..... most successful group. 50+ Shammy, 50+ Cleric, and 50+ Tank are the general requirements. ***** exp ranking for me as a 54 ranger.

(ps, how many post do i need to ditch this newbie tag :D ?

I need to find new places, too. I'm finding that PoI is getting to be pretty bad exp, even if we have a great group and tear through the mobs. At the moment, my best exp is in PoN, partering with a 65 druid. Cazic Thule is also nice, aside from the constant dying of me ;) Skyfire isn't too bad for people 50-55, either. I'm still searching though, and I'm sure I'll be back in PoI tonight :D

Depends on how you wanna do it. Before I've been with a chanter and druid and they just charmed mobs, while I healed. When I'm in an actual group, the most important thing is dps. Zymmit has come up with the perfect pulling style, so maybe if we bug him enough, he'll work with us to get guild groups there ;) Other than very high dps, it's good to have a high level cleric and at least one back up healer, just in case. As long as you're out of the way of trains, adds aren't a huge problem - not anywhere near the horrible trains in PoI :D I lost a lot of exp last night in Cazic Thule, so I'll be up for PoN anytime, as long as I'm not currently in a group.

Rebma and I are also looking for good exp groups The Armory in Dulak is starting to spread the exp too thin for her. give me less than 2 yellow and I will be a big help for any group. Right now the best damage I can do is 622 on one strike (unless I crit) but we are always open to new groups and planes parties. Also we dont Have to fight together we just like it better that way..... We have found sitting next to each other and Playing is very fun and also helps out alot when tight situations arise..... :D

Synthania

p.s. if you couldnt tell I like the bouncing smiley faces

I have 4 spots to mention:

SolB Bats and spiders for 2 to 4 max. Need slower, tank, healer, FD helps Monk/Shammy can get good exp here up to level 57 or so

ToFS Level 6 for 1 to 6. Need FD puller/mez puller, and some healer type. Monk or Ranger or shaman or necro can solo DB's here for about 3 levels or so. Loot stinks, but exp is decent. No rezzer can be a bummer tho :D All dogs here are undead, btw...

SD Reavers for 1 to 6. Need puller, healer, slower, CC. Some casters to deal with, snare and stun are nice. Drop shard for VT key. Also see #4...

SD Tribal guys in the corner near The Grey zone. They have the whole cave system to themselves. Need a decent FD puller (Monk/SK/Necro) and a slower.

Shan

Archived