Work Day - A Planned Group

Rumblebore

I am planning to be in Gunthak Harbor all day (that I am awake) coordinating a group or soloing for work day.

In this new zone, the mobs all regularly drop Plat and Gold, Words, Runes, Weapons that sell for 3-8 plat, and gems like Fire Emeralds and Star Rubies, which tend to sell at vendors for hundreds of plat. The XP is good enough that a level 58 still get some, and the place also has other misc drops. All in all - it looks to be a decent place for XP, Plat and Items (sellable).

Any who wish to join me are welcome.

Rebma and I (I am sure) will be in Dulak as usual.... The drops are the same as Guthak and the exp is good as well. If anyone would like to join us we would love the company.... We normally camp the armory and if we can get the boss to spawn he drops a SK weapon thats worth about 3k... Just let us know or just pop in if you feel like it we would love the company..(not trying to steal your thunder Rumble just throwing out options.....) :cry:

Synthania

Hmmmm Sk weapon?!?! Where?!?!!? :cry:

Just a few suggestions of the different places people can get pps on that day,

- Dulak is great

- Mistmoore

- Lower Guk

- Solb

- and always Guards do wonders for pp and faction :D

*most of these places will drop fine steel, pp, and the rare sellable loot, which adds up very quickly if you can clean out green mobs*

Dunno how long i'll be available on sat, but i'll be making money for the bank.

I might just go up to CS and quad away, get some kael armor gems for the guild bank and wyvern hides for tailors.

Regardless of what i'm doing, you can be sure it'll be to help out the bank.

Archived