A word of Praise

Synthania

I would just like to say thankyou. Thank you to all those that have formed up groups with Rebma and I, gone on little mini raids and Basically torn up the town in Dulak. I know there was one time when Kenshinx and Altarial came over and I lost track of time and the minute the group got anywhere we had to log.... I apologize for that yall. I get so embroiled in the game sometimes that I lose track of time. ;) Anyway, I would like to say that I think this guild is doing great and Rebm,a and I have no intentions of going anywhere. To be honest we get a little flack from people that know what the guild used to be like but we always respond with "this guild Rocks now""They have organized and weeded out those that arent commited and things are really awesome now" I admit that I was a litle dissillussioned and upset but I would like to humble myself and say forgive me please you guys are great. Thank you for the opportunity to again be apart of the family Rebma and I appreciate yall. If ever you need anything please just ask we will more than willingly help.....(unless we are deeply involved in something and ant get away) But I think that goes for everyone hehehe. Mourtimer last night showed me what its really like to have a family you can count on and run too. Several others have shown what its really like to be a part of something good and I appreciate you all. I am proud to be a member of SLoT and will wear the Tag with Honor.

Thank you,

Synthania lvl 48 (can smell Ice comet just a few yellows away)

p.s. I know this was a little sappy but I hope those that read it appreciate it and know its sincere

Archived