Ouch, I hurt.

Strider

As many of you know, I am away fromm the game to finish this semester of college.

Here is an update:

School is coming to a rapid close, and work is very busy... and now life has gotten busier.

This past Friday, known as Good Friday, I was on my way home from work. When I was about 5 minutes from my home, I decided to stop for gas and something to drink.

The road I must take to get home is two lanes each way, eventually the way I travel home merges to one lane to cross a bridge into my town.

Before that merger is a gas station. There was much traffic, rain etc.. and it was overall a busy road.

A quick note.. there is no turn lane on this road, you just have to wait to cross the street.

As I waited, with my blinker on, etc... I was hit. The driver behind me was going 50 MPH. Due to all the traffic I was unable to do anything to get out of the way and was rear-ended.

The driver claims he did not see me.

Fortunatley I am for the most part.. OK.

I hurt.. whip-lash.. etc.. but my pain medication is helpful

My car however is totalled. I noticed this right away when I tried to look behind me to see what hit me and I couldnt see through my trunk.. hahaha.

So.. life is hectic and crazy. But m doing ok.

I wanted to give you all an update, and let you know also, that I will return as soon as I can find the time.

Take care.

Shawn, player of Strider.

Very glad to hear you are alright after that! Lukkan's right ..take very good care of your neck and do make sure to get checked throughly. We'll all be glad to see you back as soon as rl gives you time!