PoP Rings

Lolanya1

I have at my disposal a Master Jewelcrafter (250 skill with trophy). He has graciously offered to hit the combine button on his planar jewel kit if we get the components for the rings.

Glittering Ring of Judgement: AC10 WIS20 HP50

Valorium Ring of Gallantry: AC5 STR8 STA8 DEX8 AGI8 FR5 CR5 HP65 Mana40

Steel Ring of Earthen Power: AC12 STR10 STA10 PR12 DR12 HP90 Mana60

Bloodmetal Earring of Engagement: AC7 STR12 STA8 AGI6 MR15 HP70 Mana40

Ice Ring of Chilling Depths: AC9 STA5 AGI15 INT10 FR20 HP75 Mana75

Electrified Earring of Tempests: AC7 MR12 FR12 CR12 HP35 Mana35

Almost all of the components for these items are 100% droppable and may be found in either the appropriate zone or on merchants in or near PoT/PoK. Obviously, you can buy one of these rings in the bazaar. Note the most recent prices I have seen on the few that are now being sold (GRoJ 17K, VRoG 12K, BEoE 34K, EEoT 29K), and you'll agree with me that the easiest way to get your hands on the uber loot is to make it for yourselves.

Anyone interested in the basement in PoJ?

Shan

AS I said before, almost all of the components needed are droppable (and therefore sellable or buyable), so you too can get involved. Just look em up on Allakhazam's or some other site to see exactly what is needed.

Since these trivial at far greater than 250, the approximate rate of successful combines is about 60% to 70%, so you're almost guaranteed a successful combination with 2 or more attempts.

A few of the dropped components for one Glittering Ring of Judgement are: 1 Glittering Ring, 1 Alkaline Etched Stone, and 2 Crystallized Cloudy Eyes. All of these drop in the basement of Plane of Judgement. I have seen each of these items on sale in the bazaar...

Shan

I made a post about the Glittering Ring of Judgement a while ago, and listed out the whole combining process. I've been the the caves of PoJ a couple times and nothing has dropped.. same with my friends. I'm thinking of heading there again soon, though, so I'll let you all know how this attempt fares :)

I have a glittering ring also. It dropped of one of the jailmates that are around the graveyard. Think it's pretty rare off them as i killed probably 50 of them and only got one ring, but that's another place to get the ring.

I've never fought in the basement before, but willing to try it.

Hopefully we can get some people in these rings as the stats are great.

Archived