Looking for people to step up to the Plate

Steel DarKnight

As many folks know, Saturday night has been designated Mission Night.

This night is reserved for missions revolving around a RP storyline of the ever moving quest of the Guardians to defeat its foes and carry the name of HONOR thruout the realms.

In the past, this was a common occurence, but eventually fell off.

One person alone can succeed and continue to orchestrate events for a time, but eventually the ideas dry away...the person burns out..or the events themselves become repetitive. Im sure all can understand how this happens.

The consequences of this are many. You have just seen one of them. Inactivity and the resulting fallout. In order to prevent this from happening again, I am looking for Volunteers!

Yes, Guardians it is now time for you, whom can, to step up. This is YOUR Guild.

I am looking for people to step up and to lead events. Their are a few groundrules to be observed but the list is small.

1- Event must be RP based. (A written story prefered)

2- As of this tme (subject to change) it is NOT to involve Champions. I will not get into why but you may be able to guess with recent history of happenings at champ spawns.

Many of you may not feel comfortable with a written story, that is fine...partner up with one whom may be (im willing to help) and give them your ideas....we are a family!

As of this time no hunts are planned for this weekend (on purpose). Please feel free to post a interest below. I will look to schedule and reserve a Saturday night for anyone interested.

YOU have asked for change. YOU have asked for activities. YOU have asked for FUN!.

Now I ask YOU to step up to the plate. The Guild is YOURS and what YOU make of it....No more, no less

Strength and HONOR

Edited by Steel DarKnight

I will attempt to do so Milord, and Will begin brainstorming possible ideas for this event. I would like others to still think up ideas for this. Thanks!

If anyone needs a hand I truely enjoy writing out stories, and would be more then happy to handel what most consider the tuff part of making a plot, such as teaser stories for the forums or a summary story for the aftermath. Just drop me a pm and we can talk it out.

As do I!! I love writing fiction, and I've been published twice(of course that was back in my early college days, kids dont leave much time for tha now) Anyone have an idea but need to get it on papaer, Im willing to lend a hand.

Also, I have some good RP ideas, one is evolving right now. What Id like to do is bind a Rp plot with a hunt, something we can handle together but not too easy as to be as much fun as possible. Im still new to all the new monsters so any inout on various monsters to hunt would help me greatly

OK I have some pretty good ideas of things to do but I am a horrid writter as many of you know by my typos. I can write poetry great and anything with MS word becuase it is typo proof but I am not at my computer until I get a modem*shutters*, SO I can tell someone my ideas and perhaps they can think of a great story line and I have ALOT of ideas so there is enuff for everyone to stay busy *Laughs* I have nothing better to do than think!

*looks toward the ethereal boards*

As of this time no hunts are planned for this weekend (on purpose). Please feel free to post a interest below. I will look to schedule and reserve a Saturday night for anyone interested.

YOU have asked for change. YOU have asked for activities. YOU have asked for FUN!.

Now I ask YOU to step up to the plate. The Guild is YOURS and what YOU make of it....No more, no less

*wonders who is in the "on deck" circle*

Batter up?

Strength and Honor.

Edited by Steel DarKnight

Our next victim...err I mean Volunteer has stepped forward.

Next weekend, on the night of Saturday the 10th. Lukkan will be holding a event. This post is to reserve that night for him.

Lukkan, thanks for stepping up to the plate!

.....Just watch for that inside fastball.........

Strength and Honor