Ardan Building Plans

Martok

Here is the current building plans for the City of Ardan.

1- Tree of Life (accomplished)

2- Runemaster (accomplished)

3- Bank & Bursar (accomplished)

4- Forge & Helmsmith (accomplished)

5- Magic Shop & Sage (accomplished)

6. 2nd Forge and Swordsmith (accomplished)

From here it goes into the following:

Walls are needed before barracks go up. (without walls guards will be able to be killed by anyone that passes by)

After walls, barracks (need good defense. You never know when war will break out!)

From here we are going with the following (not in any order) more forges and vendors, seamstress, inn.

BoB will be placing a trainer building.

At R7 the ToL can only protect a maximum of 10 buildings. We are going to try to keep to ten buildings max to ensure complete protection. That way, only a bane circle will destroy the city.

May I humbly ask boss........

As we slowly grow the city.....I see Bob has begun to form a team for the persuit of Espionage activities.....along this manner with/respect/to the current buildings and vendors.....will we be forming teams to upgrade these units faster?

While I realize everyone will be asked (though truely I think all already look forward to supporting) to support the "city" maintenance structures (walls, tree, runemaster, bank, barracks etc).....will you be giving the ok for teams to support specific non-defensive structures?

I for one look forward to supporting the defenses since I am a healer at heart (defensive support) but also look forward to helping support eventually a sanctuary from strife (Safe Haven Cathedral).

Until the time comes for such......I wish to pledge my extra gold after supporting the "city" standard defenses toward the said barracks upgrading.....unless you already have a team leader for the barracks?

I have looked at the upgrades that occur with our existing Church(bank) and this is indeed a fine establishment. I have asked for the permission to run the Church and have it transferred to Colin so that the linkage and signage follows the intended storyline imagry.

at an incredible less cost we are able to virtually have a similar structure.

ChurchUpgrades.JPG

I believe that a lot of the information on that site is very outdated and may be from early Beta tests. I know first hand the ranking times listed for buildings and such definately to be wrong. Some good discussions in all, but I don't believe the info is current enough to follow.

City building plans have changed.

Walls and barracks will be delayed. We will instead concentrate on ranking up or merchants to R7 and place another forge. We need to get the city economy going before we can afford the purchase price and upkeep of the walls/barracks.

Archived