Looking to buy some things

LukkanMortain

Im looking to buy a few items that I really need badly.

1. golden plate arms mage armor

2. +20 necro PS

3. spell channelling chaos shield

As much as I dont want to, I must inquire about a bigger house. If anyone knows of one 10x9 or bigger in Fellucca, that would be ideal. Other than that, I guess id settle for Fire Island in Tramm.

I love my spot now, Fire Island,Fellucca right on the coast, but I have filled the house and have no storage left. With Mordred becoming a better miner he's filling up my sm. tower with resources galore.

Im not too thrilled about moving, I made a pact with myself when I came back to UO that I would stay in fellucca until I killed Willie Nelson, but I have no room to work in there. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me :)

I have a house in fel you can use if you do not mind sharing I actually have three houses but only one in fel for um one of my characters that just refuses to leave fel so you would have to share with her but trust me there is plenty of room there I only store regs and stuff there you can have all the space I only really need one chect maybe two. Let me know if you are interested. It was a cabin dont even ask what I have done to it I dont even know!!