Getting tired of EQ?

Balandar

If so, join us in Shadowbane. Easy to level, completely PvP oriented. Build your own city, own a house, have a merchant.

A couple of you awhile back wanted to try it out. I am not sure if you are still interested or not. If you want to try it out, pick up a copy of Shadowbane. The first month is free. Or check out the shadowbane website, http://www.shadowbane.com.

Feel free to ask questions on our SB forums here under Online Games.

OK pick up a copy of shadowbane? you mean buy it right? hmmm i tried that with anarchy online. boy was that a dis a pointment. 40.00 can put alot of ale on ice at the locate taven in rivervale. im going to have to hear more from other poeple in the guild. :)

What would you like to know?

• Your equipment stays with you when you die, you only need to pay a small fee to get it repaired. So no more corpse runs.
  • Your inventory doesn't stay with you, but what do you need to carry other then a recall scroll to get back to town anyway?
  • You can build you own city and defend it from other players.
  • This game is completely PvP based, and not item based.
  • No Zones.
  • 10 different races with a host of classes, over 20, where each and every class can be different from others that are the same. And dozens of multi-classing disciplines.
  • Only takes a week or so of full playing to get to level 50 (took me 2 with college), so no more months and months to gain levels.
  • You can have huge battles with hundreds of players on both sides battling each other for the domination of the world.

Just a quick question, 56k and Lag?:rolleyes:?

ok make that to question, other then PvP

what is the object of the game,

IMHO sounds more like a RTS then a RPG,

Shawdar Silverfyre

65 Shaman,

Woe to the PvP player who crosses thy path.

What I need is a game that draws me in and holds my attention for say 10 to 14 hours a day for at least 5 or so years. After the first year or so, I'd be willing to pay an additional 10 or so dollars a month just to play the same game as I was playing the day previously. There should be no end in sight to the game, and I should be able to watch on-line friends, whom I have no connection to in real life (and whom, if I should run over one while in my Lamborghini, I would not even think that the pile of once-human-now-goo was a or I had had a dispute over loot in previously in the year) leave the game after they come to their senses and take up a more exciting addictions like alcoholism or necrophilia or russian-roulette.

Can ya offer that?:D?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is the draw to Shadowbane:

YOU have an impact on the world. You BUILD a city, CREATE an EMPIRE....go to WAR... DESTROY other cities....

The entire game is what YOU make of it. There is not a level treadmill, there is not an endgame you reach in six months, it is ONGOING!

Archived