Scavenger Hunt

Elathiel

Will be posted on Stratics under Catskills news in the next day or two.

The Purple Guardians of HONOR (PGoH) would like to extend an invitation to a Catskills-wide Scavenger Hunt!

We will gather at the Imperial Bank in the northern section of Trinsic, the City of HONOR, at 4PM EST on Saturday, April 19th. Two person teams will then be given robes in their team’s color and a rune to the drop-off point. Once everyone is situated, each team will be given a book containing the items to be retrieved. You only have 30 minutes to complete as much of the list as possible, so bring your wits! When time has expired, your drop-box will be locked, so watch the time. General rules are as follows:

As always, there is no entry fee for this event. Just come have fun!

I will be at the Imperial Bank 30 minutes prior to the start of the event for sign-ups.

Due to the nature of the event, we must limit the field to 20 teams, first come, first served.

You MUST wear your team’s robe until the event is complete.

Banks are off limits during the event and will be watched *winks*

Should someone complete the entire list before time has expired, time completed in will be used for determining places.

Any other means are quite alright, so polish the brain before coming!

Prizes will be awarded immediately following the final tally for the event with 1st Place winning 250,000 Gold. 2nd Place will take home 125,000 Gold. 3rd Place will leave with 75,000 Gold.

Items turned in will become the property of the Empire.

Any questions you have prior to the event can be directed to my pigeon at 157772576.

I hope to see you all there!

Edited by Elathiel

To complete the items I need for the event, I'm still looking for a few things.

I need 20 different colored robes, 2 of each for a total of 40. The colors need to be as close as possible to matching colors available on a furniture dye tub.

I also need 20 dyeable chests/boxes (have the wood and access to a dye tub).

If anyone can help with these items, please let me know :)