Attention Recruits!

Martok

If you are interested in joining the Descendants of Ardan, post below an introduction thread of who your character is that has found his way back to his birthright.........ARDAN!!!!

savremsig.jpg

In addition for all new recruits, contact Balandar, Savrem or myself so that we can get you set up on the roster page of our SB main site.

• 3 weeks later...

Faint voices tickled the edge of my mind as I floated in the grey misty void. They spoke of times long past, of powers long forgotten. Yet through it all a single Voice rose above the din, stong and compelling. As it spoke, images formed in my mind. Images that told of ages when Elf and Man struggled for domination and a Sword which ruled them all. Yet before the Age of Men came treachery and my heart grew heavy as I witnessed a betrayal of the cruelest kind.

My vision swam and I beheld a great Being of Light locked in mortal combat with a terrible Beast while someone I recognized as kindred bore the mighty Weapon. The Elf's fury was great as he slew all who stood before him including the fiery winged knights of the Lord of Light. Turning on the He who Created All, the elf king drew back the Sword of Legends to smite his Father when the Maimed Warrior intervened. With the death of the elf lord by the hand of the Shaper, the war had ended and a race was disowned by their Father.

A great pain overcame me as the image reformed and once again my people, bitter with defeat and loss, brought war unto the world. Ages swept over me as the struggle continued until the last days when Cambruin's body hung impaled on the pale trunk of Yllgandir. With this last death my heart broke and salty tears ran down my cheeks in shame and sorrow. The voice within me suddenly grew still and I opened my emerald eyes to a world anew.

I slowly raised my hands to the heavens, my once alabaster skin now tinged with the green of undeath. I opened my mouth to scream my anguish but instead a mournful melody escaped my pale lips. The song which issued forth told all I had seen, of all the pain and sorrow I felt. From the depths of my aria a magic arose and caressed me with its gentle but powerful aura and I knew of my destiny and who it was who had spoken to me. For a final time that same Voice whispered of an empire to the north and my song faded with His words.

I have wandered this new world in search of the Land of the Dead with the two strange blades I have named Threnody and Lament by my side. And now my journey has come to an end. The great wooden gates stand before me and I await the Masters within to bid me welcome as our God had bade me to come...

Grayve Deathsinger

Troubadour of the Dead

33 Elf Rogue/Bard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived