Adios

Guest Votive

Guest Votive

To those of you who are still here that remember me, (its been about 6 months), I write this tonight to say goodbye and good luck. By the end of the week, Twurp nor Votive nor any other character of mine will ever venture onto Norrathian soil again. Real life now has too much to even allow me to play. Two of my buddies and myself are in the process of opening up an arts center in New England and that is eating up much of my time. As well as finishing up my degree in Music education plus the teaching 6 days a week. There just isnt much time left.

Many good times, probably the best times I have had over the past 2 and a half years were spent as a SLoT. From my first Kaladim romp with Andoria (<--- thats a name I havent heard in a LONG time). To my first duel with Araton (<--- WHO?) To the first time I saved a stranded Eldoran in the Ocean of Tears. The times Dyl and I went to camp Ravenscale greaves for Twurp who at 29 was still pantsless. The times Maga would log on and be greeted by Eldy and myself trying to think of as many foods and beverages we could incorporate into her name. (Magaritta, Magaronni and Cheese, Magpie ... ) The very first fear raid. The very first Vox try. The very first Hate raid. Eldy dying nearly 3 times a day. I remember Leanessa was one of my first friends in all of EQ. Grouping with Cylinia, Burtonontreant, and the others. I remeber how awsome it was when Lolanya gave my Halfling warrior Brunch a PGT. I remember creating a High Elven Paladin to play with Nadanuu. And having Eldoran guild us and completly hiding our true identities from everyone except for Defeu. I remember Valaria/Seria teaching me. I remeber guesting on an Ashen Vendetta AoW raid prior to it ever being defeated on this server. I remember a few of us rebelling against Tunare and attending an open PoG raid. I remember the WOOD ELF MAFIA. I remember the muffin joke. I remeber Jigoro as my get away character and only letting Sorill/Kaab know about it. I remember Tower of Frozen Shadow. GOD I HATE THE FREEKING TOWER OF FROZEN SHADOW!!!!! I remember the Eldy calling me up to work out strategy for raids. I remember Eriti. I remember Araton. I remeber Andoria. I remember Durac. I remember looking up musical words to get a name for Saite (wich is german for string). I remember beating Lilor with a crowbar. I even remeber being yelled at for typing so much stuff.

But anyway. Enough for a trip down memory lane. To all those who I called family. I say my farewell.

Eldy and Dyl - Good luck with your family both in and out of game.

Saite/Nadannu - We shared a lot, and I'm sorry for any hurt I may have caused you. You and your daughters are in my thoughts.

Shansa/Lolanya/Baldy - Good luck with everything that is happeing now, and congradulations

Soltek and Linaboom - Hope everything works our for ya. Good luck in all you do.

Windiien, Rumble, Novawop, Maga, Wenasu, Bit, Sorill/Kaab, and everyone else

I wish you good fortune in all you do.

-Votive, Twurp, Jeff

P.S. If anyone speaks with Ludaan, Qque or Lilor anymore, please relay the message and tell them I said good bye. Thanks.

*Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One muffin says to the other. "it sure is hot in here."

The other muffin says. "AHH!!! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!"

Alright, I can't beleive this is goodbye...hmmm nope....it won't float!!!!! Just put on hold and get a puter for your new endeavors and install EQ on it.....

Well my friend if this is really goodbye then I will at least expect an email once in a while.

Leanessa at hotmail.com....and don't forget it!

Good luck in all you do Vot...and will miss you terribly!

Leanessa

Oh What you too good to say good bye to me face to face? Or is it you is just scared? After all I am the one who took out the Wood Elf Mafia (AKA All those that want to be Lilor) BUt I agree with Lea. I think you will be back. Maybe not soon but you will be, as I have duct tape and a car. I refuse to say BYe but how about an until later friend. May our paths cross again and you avoid all those falling crowbars. Oh I almost forgot Happy Birthday! :D:D:D:D And a hearty bonk for old times sake

Guest Votive

heh, no, I wont be back. And to ensure that, I have destroyed my CD's. I also gave all my droppables to Lukiie. I camped Twurp out for the last time last night after I ran across Old World Norrath. I'll miss you guys. Happy Birthday!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived