Shaman Epic

Krislor

Ok I have done all the solo by myself already. Now I need some help with the higher level mobs.

The things that I still need to accomplish:

1) Black Dire in Mistmoore on Faydwer

2) Gathering of City Reports in City of Mist on Kunark

3) Lord Ghiosk in City of Mist

4) Obtaining the High Scale Icon inside Temple in the City of Mist

5) High Scale Kirn, The Hole near Paineel on Erud. He is in the tower beyond the City in the Hole.

6) Neh'Ashiir in the City of Mist

7) Iskar Child's Tear in The Plane of Fear

8) Lord Rak's Scale back in The City of Mist

There is no hurry but I am posting this because I am interested in accomplishing my epic and also I am currently lvl 44. But I do know that the zones that this quest will take us have some very nice items besides what I want. Plus I am also sure there are other Shamans out there that want thier epic too.

Please let me know when you ever want to join me and venture into one of numbers listed above. Hopefull we can get a full group going and succeed. Some of them though, from what I have heard and read, will take more than one group. But we will see what happens when we come to that crossroad.

Thanks for any who take the time in reading this post.

Krislor Longdirk

44th season

"One sword to scare them all, one sword to hound them. One sword to bring them all into a place where you can cut their goblin heads into tiny bits." :0

Best advice is to get to 46 asap that way u can join all raids and we often get things we need along the way thats how I got my reports for instance. There is a new CoM raid bieng set up soon. pls attend so we can get your pages ad books from Giosk those are a given if we raid CoM.

I look at that list and as a Paladin, I cry FOUL.

5 of the 8 items on that list are in ONE ZONE. Stay there for a few days and you have 63% of your epic done.

No wonder I see so many Shammy Epics Glowing around the game.

Yes the shammy epic is ridiculously easy, but read the rogue epic sometime, it will make you cry. :0

One thing about the one zone part rumble, is it almost all needs to be done in order, so we have to go back again and again (friday april 4th cough cough)

Oh well, i don't mind that it is easy, nice to see somepeople epic'd.

Back to krislor, the biggest thing you can do to get your epic done is to level up and attend raids, i plan raids based on seniority, raid attendance and how close to finishing. The higher level you have and the more raids you attend the more quickly you can get that shiny stick.

And what about Cleric Epics? Ever wonder why we don't have any clicky sticks yet? This Guild is not yet strong enough or high enough to get the Cleric Epics. There is every reason for the Clerics to really cry foul.

Zannette

Ok I am now 46 and I say yes to cleric epics. More important than mine. I just want it for a status symbol. Cool spear though.

"One sword to scare them all, one sword to hound them. One sword to bring them all into a place where you can cut their goblin heads into tiny bits."

Archived