Lukkan's hideout found!

LukkanMortain

I learned from my source in the Shadowlords that Lukkan was spotted leaving Skara Brae by boat. I went to see the boatswain and paid a pretty gold piece for some very valuable information. I learned his boat was on course for Fire Island. I know from his days with PGoH, he loved to go train with Kalinaf there. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before.

I certainly am not ready for a confrontation with him. He could hug me or stab me. Tis brought my family great pain to not have him around. Nevertheless, I took a boat myself to Fire Island. The creatures from that island are quite harmful, so I decide to skirt around the coast to try and get a glimpse of him.

A passerby catches my attention for a minute. Must be very cautious of thieves here.

"Hee,hee, ya must be lookin fer that blue skelly," he says in his salty accent.

"I'm sorry, my good man, I know not of what you speak," I reply.

"Aye, the blue skelly, makes the ded come back".

"Have you seen a necromancer on this island?," I say.

"Aye, the demon catcher we calls im, Wanna see him?"

"Yes sir, if you will, I can pay you."

"Nay, me sleep on gold pieces, heehee," he says with a chuckle.

We walk along the woods, through old houses, some decaying from age, when we came upon an evil-looking tattered remains of an old temple of some sort.

There he stood, casting spells on daemons and reviving the dead. He looks powerful, at least to my untrained eye.

"He looks invulnerable," I proclaim.

"Blue skelly is wicked, but not indestructible," he says." Fer jus last moon I saw im attacked by da thiefs, kill him they did."

I dropped this note off to Kodoz. He must have a weakness, or not what I thought of him. I shall travel back to Fire Island to gather more information. Then maybe some time, I can brave a meeting with my brother.

Strength and Honor,

Mordred Mortain