Treasure Hunts

Elathiel

I have a bunch of good maps. I know others have a ton of them as well. Whos up for knocking out some of them, maybe 5-6 or more if we are having a good time. My lockpicking is still lacking, so we would need a GM lockpicker, but I can decode any map.

Gold and gems would be donated to the Empire. Items would be scrapped if crap, but distributed among those that participate of decent. Anyone up for this, maybe Saturday afternoon sometime?

Ahhh......the TCD......a memory of past fun. We actually used to do TCDs every Friday night when I was a Squire (Yes, I was once) I think at one point we were up to 6 maps per hour, which considering the state of the game then, was amazing. Let me know a day and a time and surely I'd attend!

If we are going to do any T-maps and need my lockpicker just let me know a time as soon as possible and I'll be there. I'm available today and next weekend. Other than that I'll be available mornings only.

I got stuck 'volunteering' to do some things at the office today, so I wont be home until 6'ish CST now. Lets move this to next weekend. I will get with everyone early in the week and figure out the best day/time combo so we can pund some out. I'll get with those that have maps to throw into the cause as well and get those in the mix. For next weekend I will scout out 7-8 map locations, get them in order and mark runes to the spots so we can steamroll thru them :0

As far as loot goes. I propse we donate all monies and gems earned to the Empire. The rest can roll dice to get a pecking order, drop it all on the ground and choose away. The one courtesy I ask, is please dont grab the nicest item for the sake of getting the nicest. Please grab the nicest you or a family member will actually use :angry: