Wednesday march 26

Nurlaten

Place: Chardok

Time: 8 EST, 5 PST

Target mob

Begin gathering 45 mins prior to the raid in the nexus, I want to be in chardok, buffed and start pulling at exactly 8 EST

It's time to raid chardok, the main goal being obtaining cleric epic pieces. This place isn't a joke, it's really rough there, we need a couple chanters and totally cooperation and listening. I went there with 2 groups last week and we got whooped pretty bad and had a CR to do. This zone isn't a cake walk like com is. If we are as sloppy as we were in the hole, everyone will die, i can guarentee that. Not that you are all frightened and don't want to go, please sign up.

I'm sorry to say that I'm out too for Wed. I've got all my final papers due over the next few weeks and my visits to Norrath will probably few and far between until April. I'll probably be popping in on Wed. but not for long enough to raid Char. Sorry Nurl!

VL

I will join if can nothing solid I usually make it but papers for me come first like for Vale. Btw if u want help setting up or just want to assign me a task to take some load off feel free Nurl. I think if we put our head together that we can catch any mistakes before they happen. Btw also did Chardok awhile back but we had almost full guild support (till it petered out) but up until then we was handling the mobs fine. I just think we would need much support and it will go smoothly. Thanks

Wally

I may sort of take back what I said :p What I could try doing is log on tonite and camp in Chardok, then just keep in contact with somebody in eqim or something to know what is happening and when. If y'all are trying something like that bindsight and sneak technique that shouldn't take all too long and then i can help on the mobs that need help (prince, queen and king). Or better still if your bindsighting and sneaking and then CoTHing just save a spot on some group and I can try to make it for the guards and royals (or anything else in your way).

VL

One thing about raiding - Just because we go once doesnt mean we wont be going back, especially into zones that involve Epics and Uber Loots.

RL may involve things that keep us from 1 or 2 or 3 raids, but there will be other times too.

We do ask that you say if you can come or not.

I will arrange to be there with Rumblebore.

Rumble hit the nail of the head, RL is much more important. If you can come, great; if you can't, thanks for letting me know.

It is likely that we are coth with a bind-sighted rogue and pacify. I was looking to get in contact with people that play these classes and getting them to the camp prior to 8 to we can kill guards royals around 8. If this works, wonderfu, hopefully vale can show up, if not it's very understandable why you aren't there and i can't hold it against you.

One more thing

Level, this should be a 51+ raid, if you are close 48, 49, 50 it is likely that i'll let you come along. For those of you lower, take the oppurtunity to level up so you can join us in the future. One of the biggest problems with this place is lack of room to move around, 4 groups of higher level people is more benefitial than 6+ groups.

I can not make this Wednesday's raid. I have an early appointment on Thursday. If I log on it will be after 12:00 EST and only for an hour or two. :blink:

I'm trying to arrange my personal life so I can attend at least one weekend raid and two Wednesday raids a month. :blink:

Unfortunatly RL seems to be getting in the way for me too, i will be able to log in and help with the preparation, but i have an obligation at 9 EST. I have talked with eldy and stafano (zanthissar) and they will be leading you to victory.

Good luck and i'm really upset that i can't make it. :)

I read up a little on this - The Pacify and kill as you go will only work well if we get there and consistently move forward. Rest breaks will need to be kept to a minimum or perhaps the clerics can stagger who meds and who casts. I know the Pallies and chanters need to come with KEI already on, since they may need to be constantly casting pacify. Important note - Pacify CAN be resisted and can cause mobs to attack.

So be ready for when Pacify does fail.

Archived