Next step

Wallorn

Next step for me is back to CoM again but would prefer to do fear first if possible because both mobs to epic could be reasonably done in same day. Thanks all for the great time in the Hole and epic piece.

If I could make a suggestion about your next step, why don't we book a date say after the 15th of April on Inny.com so that we can have a formal raid to Fear. I think most epics involve a trip there at some point and we could go as far as we wish, will probably get good attendance because we can start say at 1 in the aft and by 6 or 7 will probably have your epic piece and can move onto the next step. Plus, I've yet to be on a Planar raid with SLoT and itll probably be fun and a nice change from the usual spots across the eqniverse :) I even think fear has some pretty nice loot beyond epic drops too and by booking it we can have it all to ourselves MUWAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Heres a link for the (thank you Aldurian for letting me say this) UBER LOOT

http://eq.crgaming.com/data/zones.asp?Acti...owAll&ZoneId=52

Anywho, theres my thought :)

Valetorix "But I like the stairs, they're fun" Lyonsbane

Warrior of the 52nd Play date

Well I guess I could get one of those there Halos of the Enlightened :p hehe, yeah right. I will try to be there, though to help! Just let me know a time and date... however 1 pm would never work unless it's a weekend, due to classes.. but it's all up to you Wally.

Acknowledged friends,

You are all indeed right saying many of us need a raid to Fear. I always attempt to plan around others as far as times they are available and possible drops which is what was done in the Hole. We will endevour and should go for all epics just doesnt make sense to make a trip for one person. I am currently trying to learn to set up raids and to this end am attempting to help Nurlaten when I see his posts and vice versa unfortuanatly I miss him alot LOL. So expect some learning but dont doubt if I am involved common sense will prevail as in doing all epic drops in a zone ( if humanly possible) hehe. Thanks for your posts.

Warm Regards,

Wallorn

Archived