Im back again! (again!!!)

I am, yet again, back. My Apartment complex lost its high speed internet and I had been stubbornly refusing to use dialup. Welp, I caved, and Im on AOL. Sadly, I cant get UO to patch, but Im workin on it! I will be present on th boards until then, at which time you will be seeing far more of me then anyone cares to! To those who are new and I dont know, I look forward to meeting you, to those who have been around, brace yerselves, im baaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :0:0:0

Ok, I am soooooooooo close to giving up on this lost cause. I have tried everything that UO.com lists to try, and nothing works, I CANT PATCH!!! If anyone has any suggestions, please give them, because I am at a total loss. Thanks in advance.

First off, welcome back.

As to your patching problem, hrm. Not sure. I used AOL in between all of my recent moves and I never had any patching problems. Perhaps it is time for you to send an email to Support. They will get back with you within four days. It might be the best thing to do.....

Or even reinstall UO.

Welp, It took forever to patch from install on Dial-up, but as always the great Martok has proven to be correct. So, despite my uberslow speed I am in fact back in game. Winter, I look forward to meeting yah, but it will be a few weeks before I can partake of hunts. Until then I will be Figuring out this tricky new crafting system, and if anyone needs my crafting capabilities I am more then happy to help. (its what I enjoy the most either way)