Glittering Ring of Judgement

Altarial

My friend, Kageto, is going to make one of these rings for me and said that if other can bring him the components, he will make it for them as well - http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.ht...html?item=17382

#1 - Planar Jeweller's Kit - sold at vendors - easy

#2 - Glittering Ring - dropped in PoJ off prisioners - not too hard since it can also be bought in bazaar

#3 - White Diamond of Justice - crafted - tedious, but not horribly difficult

- Requires: Raw Diamond - sold in bazaar for 200-300pp or so; Alkaline Etched Stone - dropped off worms in cave behind secret wall in PoJ; Spell: Imbue Justice - crafted

- Spell: Imbue Justice Requires: Alkaline Etched Stone; Spell: Imbue Diamond - sold from Locarme Zennix (Freeport North); Raw Diamond

#4 - Crystallized Cloudy Eyes (2) - dropped off beetles in same location as the worms

Ok, well I think that is all. It requires a skill in Jewel Craft of 250, which Kageto has.

So far I have a Glittering Ring and Kageto has 2 raw diamonds for me. He said he knows a 65 chanter, so they probably have that Imbue Justice spell. It's just the things off the bugs and worms and the etched stones that are the hard part.

I'd like to pint out that Baldaek, my 62 Cleric, also has a 250 Jewelcraft skill and can do the combine on this or other high-end items for the guild.

Note, however, that there is still only a 65% chance of success on items that triv over 250 (A geerlock adds +5% to the skill making the numbers look like you have a 263 skill if you are at 250 already).

Shan

My friends (63 chanter and 64 druid) tried going to the caves to get the other components and had multiple wipeouts. I talked with another friend, who had a full group there, and he still said it was difficult (his group was all 60+ as well). If we can figure out the proper levels and classes needed, as well as a strict game-plan, then maybe we can start thinking about raiding there or something. I read somewhere that the reason the Glittering Ring of Judgement is so expensive is not so much the stats, but how difficult the components are to get. Maybe taking a few groups would be our best bet, since we have the numbers, just not the higher levels. Well, just a thought. It would be great if we could figure out a system to this and get lots of these rings.. if not for the people, then as to sell and put money in our guild bank.

Archived