Questions for wolf and requests...

kodoz

Wolf, I would like to have my sig updated when you have time to change it so i am holding a kryss in my hand and have the mace strapped to my back, as i have dropped archery. I was also thinking perhaps we should have a certain thing in all the sigs for people in a certain cohort, like a sash color is for uo, perhaps a symbol on the sigs. if its too much trouble i understand, but its a neat idea...

Aye, it is a novel idea, but unfortunately yes it would be far too much trouble for me to be updating sigs on a constant basis.

As it is a time consuming excercise, and I do have many outside pressures that keep me from being glued to my pc. The sigs and graphics for me are a hobby, I'd like to keep it that way, a hobby not a career.

I still have requests on hold for an initial sig for some new members and some older ones as well, which I will get to, but I ask that folks be patient with it, as I tend to go in spurts when my creative juices are flowing :p and when I find some spare time other than actually playing the game we all enjoy.

It would have to be a lance tho, wouldnt it? heh

Keep up the fantastic work you do for us all when time permits Wolf !!

I still smile wide for you every time I go to Tradespot :p

Well i thought a lance would be hard to show as it doesnt show my entire person but merely my torso up, but a lance is fine with me wolf. Thank you for your constant help!